Page 11 of 122 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And my Uberti Schofield top break revolver in 45 Long Colt

Hatter

Took a little hiatus... good to be back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    M&P9
    Surefire x200
    Atomic Dog holster

Downloads
    Uploads
    Colt 1911 Mark IV Series 70, GM 45 caliber, 100 years later and it still rocks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    here's mine...on a 10 day wait.

I flunked math but I can estimate range and calculate elevation and wind drift with the ballistics data in my head.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Beretta 92FS Vertec
    Streamlight TLR-1
    Crimson Trace grips that I modified to fit the Vertec frame

This is my everyday carry pistol, which will be made even easier once my Raven Concealment holster gets here. I only have about a month left on the wait. I would buy this gun again in a heartbeat, the grip shape fits my hand even better than my issued M9, which I love. I know a lot of people disparage the Beretta, but I will never give mine up willingly.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    GLOCK 26 Gen 4

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ !

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice photos STARIK. I find myself carrying my G26 more and more, especially during the summer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Agreed. I carry my Gen 4 G26 more than anything else. Very comfortable in a Galco Triton IWB, utterly reliable and I can shoot it better than the other compacts I own. Glock really hit the ball out of the park with this one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A horse-around shot with my EDC and favorite at the moment watch - Para P13-45

New acquisition this week. Taken in on trade for a dropped MA-Ten project. Sig P220 Combat TB. Never really starry eyed over suppressors until now, shopping around and will try the TiRant .45 this upcoming weekend. Holster is an older Amadini Ghost III (I love it!) for my 226, slightly modified to fit the taller suppressor sights and slightly wider frame. Holsters are near non-existent for this thing. So far, I love it. I'm a Sig fan and a .45 fan, and it's a very comfortable pistol for me. Don't know that I'd up and drop the cash on one, but I think I came out a bit better in the deal:

Downloads
    Uploads
    .357 Sig Chambered 226, M&P knife, Gerber suspension, normally I don't leave home without them.

Downloads
    Uploads

Bunch of dirty Krauts.

Left: Heckler & Koch P7 (PSP). 8+1 of 9x19mm. Made October of 1987. Niedersachsen Police issued, surplussed. All-matching. "B" grade. ("A" grade must be unissued, because this is easily 95%, probably 98%.) It's a pretty nice shooter, especially considering the size. I primarily got it for the collectors' aspects. It's really a fascinating design- not every day you see a gas-retarded blow-back operated pistol chambered in 9x19mm. I love the manual of arms.

Center: Walther P1. 8+1 of 9x19mm. Made July of 1976, rebuilt November of 1990. West German military issued, surplussed. All matching, locking block is force-matched. Not in too bad of shape, but definitely "shooter grade"- probably 80-85% condition. It's a joy to shoot, and it has the steel reinforcing pin and built-up slide of the later models, so I don't have to worry too much about it cracking the frame or slide. Even so, I only feed it mild 115grain- not a hindrance, it's just for plinking.

Right: Spreewerk P38. 8+1 of 9x19mm. Made February of 1943. Nazi Germany military issued, Russian captured and refinished. All matching, no forced matches. 98% condition of Russian finish on the exterior, some pitting in the bore. Early production, one of the first 11,000 made by Spreewerk. Features early style frame, early style slide, and AEG-made Walther-inspected Bakelite grips (proper for a pistol from this block). Very accurate in spite of the pitting, really mild to shoot- needs some springs replaced to get 100% reliability, but it's not bad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is my not so dirty Kraut. lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    My well worn XD40.
    Ask no Guarantees, ask no security, there never was such an animal.--Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

Downloads
    Uploads