Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    USP's are some sweet pistols. I had a 45c back around the turn of the century; great gun in all aspects, IMO. I do prefer my P30L (Never got the "L" designation as it's standard length compared to other brands). Coming over from Glocks, I'm used to the absence of a manual thumb safety, however I love the paddle/mag release. If H&K has financial woes, it's because they keep their world small intentionally. They could produce their AR-style rifles, MP5's, 433's and even XM-8's right in Georgia if they chose to do so and they'd sell like hotcakes, but no; they have some kind of stupidity where business success is concerned. The fact that civvy customers are secondary to mil contracts is not a secret, as is the fact that they don't care to homolgate any of their long gun designs into a market where they'd never run out of orders.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    USP's are some sweet pistols. I had a 45c back around the turn of the century; great gun in all aspects, IMO. I do prefer my P30L (Never got the "L" designation as it's standard length compared to other brands). Coming over from Glocks, I'm used to the absence of a manual thumb safety, however I love the paddle/mag release. If H&K has financial woes, it's because they keep their world small intentionally. They could produce their AR-style rifles, MP5's, 433's and even XM-8's right in Georgia if they chose to do so and they'd sell like hotcakes, but no; they have some kind of stupidity where business success is concerned. The fact that civvy customers are secondary to mil contracts is not a secret, as is the fact that they don't care to homolgate any of their long gun designs into a market where they'd never run out of orders.
    Being new to the HK world, I can't speak with "authority", but I've read your take on their woes, and missteps many times on other forums.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member