Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Black Friday: post yer deals.

Well, happy better late than never Thanksgiving, and for Canada; happy Thursday. Do what the title says and post the “can’t pass it up” deals and enable all off us turkey-addled shoppers
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    All of my Black Friday money went into getting a Tavor, lol.

But post away guys because I too like to window shop!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Geissele optics looks more interesting at $350

https://geissele.com/super-precision...cle-black.html

The $89 G2S trigger is always a favorite

https://geissele.com/geissele-2-stage-g2s-trigger.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lantac 40% off everything

https://www.lantac-usa.com/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sig .308 165 gr Elite Hunter. 10 boxes in cart gets you $99 off and I got free shipping.

https://www.sigsauer.com/308-win-165..._source=Eloqua

Name:  IMG_5362.jpeg
Views: 200
Size:  180.3 KB
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want a Sig X but have to wait. I got some stuff at brownells i needed

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sig X? You mean the Romeo X? I have the compact one on my G43X, I liked it enough that if I ever need another pistol red dot that from now on it's going to be a Romeo X in full size or compact for the micro nines.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Geissele camo woobie jacket half off now.

https://geissele.com/geissele-woobie....html#136=5715
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Sig X? You mean the Romeo X? I have the compact one on my G43X, I liked it enough that if I ever need another pistol red dot that from now on it's going to be a Romeo X in full size or compact for the micro nines.
    I have a Sig 365 macro with a romeo x and love it. I want one for my M&p 2.0 now. That's the pro model and cost as much as a rmr so it's a toss up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    I have a Sig 365 macro with a romeo x and love it. I want one for my M&p 2.0 now. That's the pro model and cost as much as a rmr so it's a toss up.
    From top to bottom:

G43X with Sig Romeo X Compact circle dot
    365 something something I picked up recently
    G42 for scale

After this picture was taken I removed the dot, took off the rear sight on the 43X, then reinstalled the Romeo after some filing was done on the right screw because it was too long for the 43. But I still made it worth though

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought a woobie jacket and man! What a value! For 30 bones, you can't get a better, winter jacket, period. Nice work, G-peeps!

Only issue was I got a XL-Tall and lost myself in it; it was fookin YOOGE!!!

Silver lining: I found a strapin' young buck at the FD to try on the jacket and he happily gave me $40 for it. Hopefully they come back around and I can get a large-Tall and be good to go, but that was a hellofa deal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    I bought a woobie jacket and man! What a value! For 30 bones, you can't get a better, winter jacket, period. Nice work, G-peeps!

Only issue was I got a XL-Tall and lost myself in it; it was fookin YOOGE!!!

Silver lining: I found a strapin' young buck at the FD to try on the jacket and he happily gave me $40 for it. Hopefully they come back around and I can get a large-Tall and be good to go, but that was a hellofa deal.
    Great minds - NOT. I ordered the same size and if I had ape arms all would be copacetic. Taller brother will be happy when he gets it tomorrow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Indeed, I thought "FINALLY!!" a place to offers tall sizes! I'm 6'-3", 200 lbs., and I'm apparently not even close to tall enough to fill out that XL size. I looked like an overgrown child in that thing. Here's hoping the large will be much more appropriately sized for my physique!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    Sig .308 165 gr Elite Hunter. 10 boxes in cart gets you $99 off and I got free shipping.

https://www.sigsauer.com/308-win-165..._source=Eloqua

Name:  IMG_5362.jpeg
Views: 200
Size:  180.3 KB
    Have you ever chrono’d that ammo?

I shot some 77gr Sig Marksman ammo when I was testing factory precision loads. It was advertised around 2750fps but I think it was around 300fps slower out of my 20” .223

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have not shot it yet, but moot as I have no chrono.