Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bond Market Rocks The Richter Scale

https://finance.townhall.com/columni...scale-n2585771
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sixty North Gold Mining Ltd. (SXNTF)

Financials look solid along with a top notch management team. Low float as well, they wil be milling/mining in a few months as a way to cover their expenses!!! Friggen brilliant! Drill results looking amazing and their property is very accessable. Rated 9 out of 10 by Mrs. Stone which doesnt happen very often. @.0449 a share its a great time to get in early. AS ALWAYS DYODD! Near term production is the time to get into a mining company. ETA: Non-brokered shares went for .055 and warrants are at .08 a share which means todays price at .0449 a share is better than the insiders got.
    Me and Mrs. Stone do our own independant analysis of the companys financials then bring the info together to collaberate on our analysis. Helps to keep a confirmation bias in check...

"The company also has an option agreement to acquire a 100% interest in the highly prospective contiguous 2,394 hectare Hangstone Property adjoining the Mon Property to the East and South. The Mon Property shear zones and VMS targets can be projected onto the Hangstone Property."
    Last edited by Stone; 17 March 2021 at 15:14.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Sixty North Gold Mining Ltd. (SXNTF)

Financials look solid along with a top notch management team. Low float as well, they wil be milling/mining in a few months as a way to cover their expenses!!! Friggen brilliant! Drill results looking amazing and their property is very accessable. Rated 9 out of 10 by Mrs. Stone which doesnt happen very often. @.0449 a share its a great time to get in early. AS ALWAYS DYODD! Near term production is the time to get into a mining company. ETA: Non-brokered shares went for .055 and warrants are at .08 a share which means todays price at .0449 a share is better than the insiders got.
    Me and Mrs. Stone do our own independant analysis of the companys financials then bring the info together to collaberate on our analysis. Helps to keep a confirmation bias in check...

"The company also has an option agreement to acquire a 100% interest in the highly prospective contiguous 2,394 hectare Hangstone Property adjoining the Mon Property to the East and South. The Mon Property shear zones and VMS targets can be projected onto the Hangstone Property."
    I'll look into this. Thanks Stone.

Bought 3,000 more shares of TCFF on the dip yesterday.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Been trying to just take 10k share flier on SXTNF @.04 but it refuses to take my limit order the last 2 days LOL.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bit the bullet and bought 20K at 0.042
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im thinking this one could be a long term hold... Or at least until gold finally tops out a few years down the road, hard to say for sure though...
    With the non brokered price at .055 and warrants at .08 anything under .055 is a great deal. I beleive the IPO price was .25 I will double check that number.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tried to buy 5k more shares of TCFF on the dip to .30 today, but missed it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Shares of energy companies are trading lower as oil prices dip amid renewed lockdown measures in Europe, which could weaken demand for the commodity and for broader companies within the sector."

It may trend lower on the overnight markets. Maybe adjust to .25

Downloads
    Uploads
    When it dipped to around .26, picked up 5k more shares before it bounced back to .34

Downloads
    Uploads
    Uranium stocks popped today. I will post up my top five picks in the morning. The USG announced it will be needing to re supply reserves... From what Im hearing uranium is expected to have an epic run over the next few years. Good time to get positioned.
    Last edited by Stone; 6 April 2021 at 08:18.

Downloads
    Uploads
    URG
    UEC
    UUUU
    CVVUF
    FCUUF

The first three are mining companys and the last two are exploration. As always DYODD on these company's... Watch spot uranium, when it starts to rise and Cameco (CCJ) puts its cigar lake and Macarthur mines back online things will take off from there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stone,

How's the day trading treating you so far?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im doing good! I needed to get out of construction in the worst way, I finally found something I love to do so going to work is a pleasure. Actually I am doing value and growth investing for now, I still have alot to learn about actual day trading as it moves at a crazy fast pace. But even the trading I am doing now is a full time job analyzing companys and doing endless reasearch, having a blast though. Feels amazing to NOT be on someone elses schedule for the first time in my life, its liberating to say the least!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Heres one to keep a close eye on, Cloud Nine Web3 Technologies Inc (CLGUF) They just IPO'd in January, they are creating software that will be downloadable to a computer or cell phone and will use the unused space on those devices to mine for Bitcoin or the users choice of crpto currency. So basically people will just be trading their unused computer space to mine for crypto's and I beleive its a 50/50 split for Cloud 9 and the end user. Basically free crypto for the end user and they dont have to do anything... Can you say "free money" I think people will eat this one up with a spoon.