Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Would be nice to cross paths with serendipity like that!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah 90% junk silver as its known was around a 11x multiplier a few years ago, I just checked and its selling at 22x face value...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    At a restaurant last night, I received a 1964 D Quarter that is actually in V.G. condition. Current value around $4.36 per internet search (if you wanted to buy one)! Woo-Hoo!

Added to my "Junk Silver" collection. Haven't seen 1964 coins come in "change" for a very long time.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bitcoin just cleared 51k which was a strong resistance point, should be chugging up towards 55k-60k. If you want to play the crypto game there is a safer way, crypto stocks or companies that mine for bitcoin. They have been on fire the last few weeks and should be an explosion on Tuesday morning if bitcoin holds above 50k.
    RIOT
    MARA
    HUT
    SPRT
    ANY

Im in ANY in a big way, amazing management team and their financials will be coming on strong with the upcoming reverse merger with Gryphon digital. Healthy consolidation on friday put them back in a buy territory at $6.36 a share. As an example SPRT is ahead of ANY in actual mining and they spiked up $25 over the last two weeks before coming back down to around $22. Look at the charts on MARA and RIOT when btc hit 63k they spiked to $60 and $80. They have the potential to go even higher. Keep an eye on these 5 tuesday morning, gonna be some fireworks.
    Last edited by Stone; 5 September 2021 at 21:52.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is where they stand right now...
    RIOT- $34.43
    MARA- $43.41
    SPRT- $21.95
    HUT- $10.67
    ANY- $6.36

RIOT and MARA have been mining Bitcoin for a year now and are the top dogs for now. SPRT has a few months under their belt and HUT isnt far behind. ANY will do the reverse merger with Gryphon Digital in 45 days I beleive and just purchased their first 6000 machines but will be the only company that is running on 100% sustainable power, Solar and hydro electric which is a huge plus for them. The CEO of Gryphon Digital was the CEO of RIOT and has assembled the dream team of dream teams on the management side. Look at a one year chart on these five and it tells an amazing story. Big money is positioning in SPRT and HUT. Next week the institutionals will go after ANY. If your going to buy, your going to have to watch the pre market trading on tuesday its 3am-830am central time and position yourself then, before regular trading opens. Limit orders at the open will get smoked and passed by if the volume is anything like it was the last two weeks. I think it will be even crazier now that BTC broke the 51K mark... Even if you dont get in, watch and enjoy the fireworks!! I will post up the numbers as the day goes on...
    Last edited by Stone; 5 September 2021 at 21:55.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought around 500 shares of RIOT when it was sub $15, so I plan to sit on that. Been buying about $500 of bitcoin a month, just wish I bought more when it crashed into the high 20's, but didn't have the spare cash.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice! That was a fast run up to $80.00 back in feburary, these stocks will do even better if bitcoin hits new all time highs again. Looks like Etherum is enjoying a new bull market as well.
    Uranium has finally has caught a tailwind and some of the independant experts are calling this one a supercycle, should be a good run as well. Im still trading tight and cautiously since the dow is at all time highs. My uranium picks are:

UEC
    UUUU
    AZZUF

URA is a good way to go if an ETF is what some are seeking. They have a really good portfolio. That Michael Burry who shorted and called the housing market crash in 2008 is in URA in a big way. Looks like the DOW and NASDAQ futures are up this morning so it should be a good day all around tommorow.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Nice! That was a fast run up to $80.00 back in feburary, these stocks will do even better if bitcoin hits new all time highs again. Looks like Etherum is enjoying a new bull market as well.
    Uranium has finally has caught a tailwind and some of the independant experts are calling this one a supercycle, should be a good run as well. Im still trading tight and cautiously since the dow is at all time highs. My uranium picks are:

UEC
    UUUU
    AZZUF

URA is a good way to go if an ETF is what some are seeking. They have a really good portfolio. That Michael Burry who shorted and called the housing market crash in 2008 is in URA in a big way. Looks like the DOW and NASDAQ futures are up this morning so it should be a good day all around tommorow.
    I got in on UUUU when you first mentioned it, and still up 20%, but it was definitely hitting closer to 40% not that long ago.

I'm still loading up on TCFF, especially when it dipped down .14-.16 cents. I think I have 75k shares now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah I'm keeping an eye on TCFF, may jump in again if the November boom takes off. Added URG yesterday, its a slower mover but their financials look real good. Spot Uranium keeps ticking up and is at $40.05 right now. Adding to ARSMF and SXNTF on the dips, both companies are on schedule and will have some good news coming out in the next 60 days... There was some fireworks in the crypto world yesterday, I highly doubt Musk's tweet was an accident in timing. These things are strategically done, its just trying to figure out why that can be the hard part. He complains about Bitcoin yet he has not sold off any of his position, somethings off with that scenario. Plus El Salvador rolled out Bitcoin as legal tender which should ultimately strengthen its longer term outlook.
    Last edited by Stone; 8 September 2021 at 10:28.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great article on Sphere 3d aka- ANY
    "This provides us with evidence that the time to enter ANY is now, as the catalyst date (merger) being in 4Q provides the investor with ample opportunity to ride the wave in share-price up as we get closer to the October, November, and December time frame."

https://seekingalpha.com/amp/instabl...mpression=true

Don't let the grass grow under your feet on this stock, it truly has some explosive potential. As always DYODD

Downloads
    Uploads
    UUUU up 6.2% today! It's been a nice steady climber

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, its doing good along with a few others. Picked up URG, and WSTRF last week. Financials look strong...
    I'm currently holding:

UEC
    UUUU
    AZZUF
    URG
    WSTRF

Looks like ENCUF, enCore Energy Corp. may be buying out AZZUF. https://investingnews.com/news/urani...m-isr-company/

Uranium is on a real nice upward trend, the experts say once we clear $50-$60 it should head into over drive. It popped $2.00 over the weekend when the markets were closed, weird, but a good thing. We haven't heard a peep about uranium from the main stream news, once they finally catch wind of it folks will come piling in.
    Last edited by Stone; 13 September 2021 at 12:12.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a re post but these guys are a few months away from going full bore on their Fluorspar mining project. They are the only permitted Fluorspar mine in the USA and Fluorspar is deemed a strategic metal by the USG which makes permitting a fast track affair. Fluorspar is used in so many different products its mind boggling and their in ground grade is 90% as is. Their profit margins will be somewhere around 80%!

https://energymetalnews.com/2021/03/...rnment-action/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Spot Uranium is on a mission, up again this morning to $48.55 Looks like the bull market is taking off. Profit taking and a small retracement in the Uranium miners today. Good time to buy in, they won't stay there long though..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Took my recent profits off the table this morning. Bubbles will be popping soon, watch out for the head fake in the markets. I don't think this is a short term correction, sold off 80% of my holdings, good time to be in cash... Still holding SXNTF and ARSMF. Its a sea of red this morning which may be followed by a few green days but the underlying fundamentals of a large downturn are still in play. Be careful, people get sucked into these bear traps... Independent billionaires have been predicting a coming major correction for the last six months or so.
    Last edited by Stone; 20 September 2021 at 07:37.