Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Crazy $$$ Build

Downloads
    Uploads
    The .300 was running Barnes Vor-Tx ammo with a full configuration Rugged Radiant, full mass BCG, Griffin SOB, and Law Tactical folding adapter so and addition 2 oz. of buffering mass with the plug, and a Tubb lightweight flatwire. Issue wasn’t the set up or the can. Or that it was still air where I was shooting (Bc I had just shot the 5.56 with said MEN ammo and the can in K configuration with no gas to the face), the issue is the Fortis charging handle on the .300, which is pretty open throughout the latching mechanism and gives the gas a straight shot to your face. Pretty confident a raptor will fix things up, but that’s on hold until after the holidays.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    A big part also, Is it depends on the back pressure nature of the can. My 762 can is like nothing on 556, but put a 556 can on The same gun and I can tell instantly

Good to hear about the barrel, contemplating pre ordering a 12.5

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    Good to hear about the barrel, contemplating pre ordering a 12.5
    All indicators point to it being a solid barrel and I also really like my 16. If I were shopping again it would probably be the first place I looked.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler