Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    https://blackrivertactical.com/WP/Ad...Drive-c6464009

I use their gas block insert rather than the tubes for one of my rifles; the other rifle has an old MicroMOA Govnah AGB, and I will probably use a Govnah on my next build.

The Superlative does sound interesting, though I've heard some mixed reviews about the efficacy of the bleed-off.
    How do you like the brt stuff?

Did you use one insert of play with a few sizes? That would be my main concern I guess

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    How do you like the brt stuff?

Did you use one insert of play with a few sizes? That would be my main concern I guess
    I ordered a couple, but have only swapped out once. Clint is usually pretty good at guessing what the appropriate size of your port is, and he was pretty much on the money for my original specced build, I just changed the specs a bit so that changed how I was handling the port. I'll probably swap it out one more time, as I want to dedicate my gun to be suppressed, rather than this attempt to find a middle ground, which I have done pretty well, I just never take my can off, and my new build will have an AGB and thus allow for an unsuppressed shorty if I want.

The gas tube is probably the easiest way to go if you want to play with different port sizes to find the perfect size; Robert over at MicroMOA had done a lot of informal testing to show that what seemed to be identical guns can still require different gas drives, just due to minute differences in how well the bore was sealed by the bullet (or at least that was his hypothesis, IIRC).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the info.