Downloads
    Uploads

Pistol Brace Strap

Just got my SBA3 brace in the mail and was wanting to put a m81 woodland camo strap on it. My Google mist be broken cause nothing comes up. Do yall know where I could find one?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    What UW posted. I have two of those, and they do what they are intended to do.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thank you. unfortunately they are out of M81 lol

"And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    You might just have to go on the notification list. Not a lot of people doing Woodland ... just doesn't move as fast as other patterns.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You might just have to go on the notification list. Not a lot of people doing Woodland ... just doesn't move as fast as other patterns.
    I don't know. Seems like Woodland is cool again. It's pretty effective in certain environments and has that retro feel. Plus folks are trying to erase UCP from their memories. Ferro did a special run on their slingsters in woodland and they are going for double on ebay.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I don't know. Seems like Woodland is cool again. It's pretty effective in certain environments and has that retro feel. Plus folks are trying to erase UCP from their memories. Ferro did a special run on their slingsters in woodland and they are going for double on ebay.
    Exactly. Im going to cerakote the receivers and handguard in woodland. And I was fortunate to get a Slingster from Ferro for the build.

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Every person I've ever talked to about woodland camo, say that after an initial rush from MIL guys from the 70s and 80s, it doesn't move. I recall that even Aero's M81 pattern for their monthly builders set, lasted quite awhile vs anything they've done recently. Newer Multicam patterns move much faster. Until very recently, most gun companies could not afford to keep anything on the shelves that didn't move faster than 30-60 days.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.bracestraps.com/index.html

Chris is awesome to deal with.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    http://www.bracestraps.com/index.html

Chris is awesome to deal with.
    That's me. Thanks my guy!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by chrischoi View Post
    That's me. Thanks my guy!
    Nice!

I had one for awhile . Thumbs up

Downloads
    Uploads
    Try bestplatecarriers hope so you will find what you are looking for :)