Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fledge View Post
    And instead of letting those like Gun Policy take care of it, the gun community takes it like catnip.

Did anyone notice the date of the letter Q received? Early August. How much of this is a Q attempt at marketing more drama? I mean, Q is on everyone’s lips at the moment instead of focus on winning an election.
    What’s the deal with Q in general? I must have missed a ton of memos because it seems like everyone hates KB and he hates everyone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Did anyone notice the date of the letter Q received? Early August. How much of this is a Q attempt at marketing more drama?
    Apparently Q responded with several conversations between then and now (in an attempt to work out the details in a non public environment) however apparently those talks broke down with the ATF refusing to respond to their requests. As a result in order to limit liability of their customers they went public with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another interesting interview that sheds a lot of light on the situation including background information.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And the latest ... Q is offering to pay the $200 tax stamp to SBR your Honey Badger.

Apparently they didn't go public right away because they were trying to negotiate with the ATF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Something sells funny....that’s all I got...timing and all.. waited for reply for 2 months before telling them they weren’t gonna reply anymore..

** wishful thinking** Just abolish the frickin nfa side of the atf already..as far as restrictions as petty as this really is.

#notafanbutgimmemycanpleazlol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by n4p226r View Post
    What’s the deal with Q in general? I must have missed a ton of memos because it seems like everyone hates KB and he hates everyone.
    I like him. He has no shortage of ego, but he gets the status quo off their ass, which is good for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads

ATF Issues Cease & Desist for Honey Badger Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    I like him. He has no shortage of ego, but he gets the status quo off their ass, which is good for us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    I had The Fix and sold it. The status quo was already making better stuff.

(Gosh, I’m starting to sound like SINNER.)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I always felt like Kevin started getting really salty back in the AAC days with ads like this that led to a lawsuit.

Name:  aac.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  108.8 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had The Fix and sold it. The status quo was already making better stuff.

(Gosh, I’m starting to sound like SINNER.)
    They fill a gap between Howa and AI. Dood has a point; how is Sig winning an innovation award in 2020 for something Q has offered since 2016?

Downloads
    Uploads
    seems last week the DOJ put a hold on their cease and desist order for 60 days. Q released the letter on IG today. they still won't make honey badger pistols. I guess we will know more after the election.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We need uncle Ted in Trump's cabinet somewhere. At least long enough to abolish the NFA.