Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Switch to 300 blk.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangfreek View Post
    After shooting suppressed a little while now, I can join in and say ARs donít suppresse very well lol

I have been using a few things, since I like tuning my shit and want it to run the best I can get it..Still changing shit around

But in my 10.5Ē i was using a bootleg carrier for a while and works well for what it is vs a std carrier.. Besides making the upper so much more dirty.. But, again I canít leave shit alone, So swapping around buffers and springs currently (any suggestions for baby smooth , perfect function, Iím listening:) ..)

Also just swapped in one of those BRT suppressed sized gas tubes (.059 port) Ran up for a quick test the other day...tons better, runs softer and lot less gas.

I also use a SLR adjustable gas block on my 12.5Ē 308 (first adj gas block I ever used) and with a pri fat boy gas toob and H3/armalite spring & A5 length toob, it shoots softer then my 556 ars it feels like

Now I moved the bootleg over to the grendel
    What suppressor?

Iím doing very basic things and donít have all these gas issues. Over complicating it is easy

Downloads
    Uploads
    This. I'm good with Stoner's design for the most part. I did put a AGB on my M5, but that was $67 vs. zillion dollar money and time rabbit hole fucking with springs and buffers for a carbine system that wasn't designed for large caliber rifles. John can chime in here, but I imagine I could have put a rifle buffer system on it and it would have run just fine.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!