Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I think you'll see a theme here... the Modlite button is decent, better than the Surefire, but nothing holds a candle to the Unity. Unity Tactical makes some great stuff, but it's hard to find in stock, which is why you end up with the Modlite button. I have 4 myself, and they work. In the end if this is a hard use/serious gun, make sure you have the cap that accommodates the switch and a push button. If the the switch or button fails, you need a way to still turn your light on.
    Definitely will take that into consideration. That's very sage advice about the 'back up' just in case. I wish I would have thought about that before I bought the one I have now though. Lesson learned I guess. Maybe I can sell the stuff etc and start over.

Living out in the middle of nowhere with a decent size yard I am finding now that I kind of want lights on everything. It might only be to identify an armadillo but I still want to have that option. Not to mention it's important just driving around where there are no street lights etc as I mentioned before in other posts.

One thing that I would like though is if I could mount any button at a 45 degree angle and still have it be relatively low profile. My rails though only have slots at 12, 3, 6, and 9 positions so I need to try and find a mounting solution that would work before I start getting too far down the rabbit hole.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Curious...For anyone that’s used the “lite” and the ModButton alum. Mount/light Setup

Is the light activation on the ModButton about the same as Lite? Hard to push?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had both, but gave them away. I didn’t find the button difficult or hard to actuate on either. As previously stated, I actually like the recess though. The mount/switch actually has raised sides which seems to produces a bit more of a recessed feel than the “lite” version. I didn’t have them long.