Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Patriots rising

Downloads
    Uploads

Patriots rising

Based on the videos I saw today, here's my take.

Female protester shot and killed. Possibly murdered.
    Guns drawn on protesters.
    Campus police sucker punching protesters.
    Police using stun guns and mace.

I never saw any aggression on the part of the protesters but violent force was used against them. During Last years non peaceful marches, looting and rioting I never saw the authority's using such force even when it was being used against them.

Capital hill belongs to the people and they seem to have forgotten that. There is a time for diplomacy and a time for action, diplomacy is DEAD.
    There is no middle ground anymore...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    LEO's there are gonna get into some big trouble. I don't think most of them ever had to deal with a ton of stressful situations, so their use of force policy went out the window. Gonna be ugly from what I saw.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know anything about police department policies or whatever and I had my TV turned off for the whole thing (on purpose). All the stuff that has gone on makes me angry so for my own health and well being I sought out some serenity while all this was going on.

I however think this won't soon be let go. 10 years from now there will still be stuff like this and worse. And if they try to ban AR15's or anything like that, that big group outside of the Capital will all show up armed and will handle it from there.

In the end though this entire debacle today and going forward is laid at the feet of the US Supreme Court. They refused to do their duty and refused to follow the constitution sheerly out of partisanship.

If there is no neutral ground to settle disputes those disputes will be settled the old school way.

None of this will be soon forgotten. None of it will be soon forgiven.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is that the woman that died?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Based on the videos I saw today, here's my take.

I never saw any aggression on the part of the protesters but violent force was used against them. During Last years non peaceful marches, looting and rioting I never saw the authority's using such force even when it was being used against them.
    As much as it sickens me to do this, I have to say you're wrong. A very small part of the protestors violently ran through security, over walls, and busted out windows and doors chasing cops especially one who they chased to the top floors, broke in and destroyed offices etc..etc.. while congress was hunkered down fearing for their life. Many of them not guilty of anything.

These are Antifa and BLM tactics. All though I see their anger, I feel it to the point that sometimes I just have to turn all news sources off. I don't know, but I would hate the greatest country on earth to been torn asunder as the left in their matters continues to keep "poking the bear" even after the election has been called, was wrong.

The left spend 3 years, from day 1 using one hoax and huge lie after another, trying to tear a lawfully elected President down with their vitriol and psychotic hate of anything America stands for. Anyone out of the left have been alienated, "called deplorable dirty Wall-mart shoppers". The left has placed us into their "basket of deplorable' s". And people are sick to death of it, and the violence those tiny percentage of protesters who broke off of the peaceful protests, and resorted to mayhem. It was inevitable that this was going to happen. Now Pelosi want's to impeach Trump again, just to piss in the faces of people who disagree with them.

I hope not, but this is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. As now our "checks and balances" component of our Constitution, is meaningless, and the extreme and radical leftists has complete control over the government. With all of the evidence that points directly of Hunter and Joe Biden of graft, and influence peddling for millions of dollars, the "Impeach Biden" movement should begin 15 minutes after Biden's inauguration.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 8 January 2021 at 23:53.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    There’s plenty of pics and vids FT, guards were opening gates and waving people inside. Blm, Antifa and more were heard and seen there, posting Online what to do today, dress like the maga crowd, but only to hide themselves..

When do you see white nationalists and Eric the Viking looking mofos at trump rallies? It’s fucking staged..

This is becoming more and more obvious to everyone.. they’re agenda and end game. They want the power and will do anything to get it.

Now this and that about pence and Pelosi looking to get him out of office for the last 2 weeks.
    Little read for ya as now their worried about the nuke codes and what Iran has been saying ( warrant out for trump as they want him dead)

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...wWa5Zzc1jIX9J0

I thought covid was the craziest thing I’ve seen in my lifetime, yet no word lately of it..Now heading into 2021 , who knows wtf is gonna happen. But it’s being seen that people are t gonna take much more before 1861 starts all over..well continues it seems.
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 9 January 2021 at 03:14.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m not one to tinfoil..but I’m seeing info all over about this Breaking news..affidavit was filed.Italy interfered with election..Italy court records are supposedly legit.

“ It was a solemn day in a federal court room in Rome, when Arturo d’Ello took the stand. The former employee of the 8th largest defense contractor in the world Leonardo SpA — which is partially owned by the Italian government –began his shocking testimony with the usual swearing in on the Bible. That was the last thing that was ordinary about the day.”

“ A former high ranking It contractor for the Italian military testified in federal court in Rome that while he was working for Leonardo, SpA in Pescara, Italy he helped rig the U.S. election against Trump by using the companies satellites; ”

“Acknowledges they went online and downloaded the software to interfere”

“Members of cia involved”

“ he outlined the scheme that proved successful in using Leonardo computer systems and military satellites located in Pescara, Italy to help Dominion steal the U.S. election for Joseph Biden”

Last edited by mustangfreek; 9 January 2021 at 05:23.

Downloads
    Uploads
    FT: Breaking a few windows and walking up the stairs after that cop (unarmed) seems pretty small and not deserving of being shot and killed. Most of them that went in the building WALKED in in protest and most of them did not vandalize or destroy anything. I saw footage of cops standing next to protestors on the balcony's with their backs to the protestors which tells me they did not feel threatened in any way. When that woman got shot, the cop in the stairwell next to her pointed his rifle at the security guard who shot her. Again, cops and citizens were side by side as they walked into the building and those cops would not had been among them if they had felt threatened in any way. Congress has become totally corrupt, ALL of them. A line in the sand needed to be drawn. Standing outside and protesting would have availed nothing. Again, there is a time for diplomacy and a time for action, diplomacy is dead...

We have tried the peaceful and legal ways to keep from being trampled under foot for the last 30 years or so, to NO avail. You know its been a death of a thousand pricks as they have been beating down our rights one by one. As one of 50 million plus patriots who have had enough, I say, NO MORE...

This was not an armed insurrection so why did the members of congress run away? They ran because they feared the people they are abusing.

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpation's, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
    Last edited by Stone; 9 January 2021 at 09:55.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury."

Sound familiar?

https://www.archives.gov/founding-do...ion-transcript

Downloads
    Uploads
    What ever the case, and depending on who you believe, it feels like our country could be devolving into another civil war, or that anarchy will break out all over. I hope I'm totally wrong, but I think things are going to get a lot worse before they get better.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    My near term fear is that phase two will be national full press fraud to gain control of state legislatures in 2022. Many blue/purple states have one house with red majorities who rain on much of the leftist dreams. Soros and pals have already installed secs of state and attorney generals across the country to subvert election oversight.

Several of my siblings and I are preparing to flee MN if the expected repression occurs. Eastern N. Or S.Dakota isn’t too bad a drive to visit frequently. I’m hoping to persuade a couple of sibs to go in on enough land to have a family compound and refuge for the younger fam who pooh pooh the coming troubles. Should be doable as the refugees from Mpls proper have driven up suburban house prices and the Dakotas are much cheaper outside of a few of the bigger cities.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    My near term fear is that phase two will be national full press fraud to gain control of state legislatures in 2022. Many blue/purple states have one house with red majorities who rain on much of the leftist dreams. Soros and pals have already installed secs of state and attorney generals across the country to subvert election oversight.

Several of my siblings and I are preparing to flee MN if the expected repression occurs. Eastern N. Or S.Dakota isn’t too bad a drive to visit frequently. I’m hoping to persuade a couple of sibs to go in on enough land to have a family compound and refuge for the younger fam who pooh pooh the coming troubles. Should be doable as the refugees from Mpls proper have driven up suburban house prices and the Dakotas are much cheaper outside of a few of the bigger cities.
    w

I have the skills and know how, at least in this state to hide and those SOB's would never find me. However, I have an elderly mother, and an uncle she lets live with her(partially incapacitated due to a stroke) so for now I would have to shelter in place, I couldn't leave them, so if something serious did happen, I can take quite a few of them before they got me. However, outsiders will quickly find that KY will not be friendly or safe for them. BLM protesters decided to cross the bridge into Louisville KY, and were met by a very sizable 3rd Militia, a totally non-secret, totally transparent (to law enforcement if they bothered trying to find a criminal or criminal intent, there are none) BLM decided they really didn't have a problem so, believe it or not they decided to have a quick and non-violent speech, and turned around and went home. Wonder why a lot of other states don't treat matters like this?

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    State of emergency declared in DC.
    Trump is to make a speech today, mid day.

As More and more censoring Is happening..Couple small social media platforms along with parler are offline.

Ar15dotcom was shut down this morning and is running on their backup server.

I won’t spread some of the stuff I’ve also read, but something big is about to happen it seems.