Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

We the People Holsters

Sucks balls. Rotten, hairy, donkey balls. Do not buy, run fast. That is all.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha... so what happened?

I got moved to Narcotics, so I needed a new holster for plain clothes. Went with Tenicor. Anyone else have holster recommendations ? OWB ? Obviously not We the People...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ordered a holster (duh) and selected paypal to buy with. Once I complete the purchase I immediately get hit with popups offering this and that. I saw the gun belt on their IG and decided "okay, I'll try it" and hit the add to cart button and BOOM! Sale complete, default size small. There were several more popups after that, but I kind of assumed (I know) that I'd go to the cart for size selection, maybe a chance to have a second thought... NOPE, SOLD!! account charged, receipt sent, done deal. I thought okay, I'll just send a note to customer support asking them to change the belt to a large. I figured they had plenty of time to correct that given their receipt said this:

Hi Joel, we're getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.

We have a 7-14 business day processing time prior to shipping (3-5 to ship). Please note processing time does not include weekends/holidays. Once your order has been released for shipping you will receive an email notification with the tracking information.
    So, an email hits my inbox this morning telling me my order is being sent soon. This tells me its a garage operation, with no massive queue of orders to fill waiting on people to recover from their covid hardship. I CALL the support number to attempt to get this fixed and am told that once the order is being processed for shipping, it can't be changed, but I can refuse the package at my door and it'll go back to them for free and I'll magically get a refund... I call bullshit on all of that. Now I have to pay for return shipping, tracking and insurance just to make sure my shit gets back there so they can process the damn refund. What reason do I have to trust them at this point?

So I am throwing down a solid DO NOT BUY, in fact, tell your neighbors, tell your enemies, tell everybody on facebook (Until it gets taken down as hate speech). This outfit sucks rotten balls and is a sham verging on a scam. Will update with more from this horse shit experience as it happens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post

I got moved to Narcotics, so I needed a new holster for plain clothes. Went with Tenicor. Anyone else have holster recommendations ? OWB ? Obviously not We the People...
    Grats on getting dicked. A gold badge just means more bullshit! :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great story, so I'm taking care of this frazzled out tweaker in the ED and he's telling me he's not sure if the voices he's hearing are just fucking with him, or if he should act on their advice. He says he's never heard voices before, but the crazy runs in his family so it's probably time. I look at him and say "You don't suppose all that's related to the 4 day meth binge you've been on, do ya?" He looks at me, a smile of realization growing across his face and he goes "You're a GENIUS!!" I'm fine! I'm fine!!!

Well, he was still tweaked out and about two days sleep away from fine, but a victory is a victory.

Downloads
    Uploads

I'm not a pro user, but I really like my Raven Concealment Perun holsters for OWB. I wear those more than my Crossbreed IWB this time of year since I'm usually wearing a jacket at people in this neck of the woods are pretty oblivious anyway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been on a T1C kick. I am digging mine. I have a few actually. I bought a OWB for my 226... it's pretty cool but I haven't run it through it's paces yet. The appendix carry rig I wear all the time and it conceals really good even with tshirt and shorts.

That little concealment wing actually works. And I like that it has a spare mag. Not only because it's a spare mag but it makes the whole rig seem to be a lot more balanced etc than just a pistol tugging your pants one way or another.

I am pretty sure Tier1 Concealment isn't exactly new to anyone here though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    I ordered a holster (duh) and selected paypal to buy with. Once I complete the purchase I immediately get hit with popups offering this and that. I saw the gun belt on their IG and decided "okay, I'll try it" and hit the add to cart button and BOOM! Sale complete, default size small. There were several more popups after that, but I kind of assumed (I know) that I'd go to the cart for size selection, maybe a chance to have a second thought... NOPE, SOLD!! account charged, receipt sent, done deal. I thought okay, I'll just send a note to customer support asking them to change the belt to a large. I figured they had plenty of time to correct that given their receipt said this:

So, an email hits my inbox this morning telling me my order is being sent soon. This tells me its a garage operation, with no massive queue of orders to fill waiting on people to recover from their covid hardship. I CALL the support number to attempt to get this fixed and am told that once the order is being processed for shipping, it can't be changed, but I can refuse the package at my door and it'll go back to them for free and I'll magically get a refund... I call bullshit on all of that. Now I have to pay for return shipping, tracking and insurance just to make sure my shit gets back there so they can process the damn refund. What reason do I have to trust them at this point?

So I am throwing down a solid DO NOT BUY, in fact, tell your neighbors, tell your enemies, tell everybody on facebook (Until it gets taken down as hate speech). This outfit sucks rotten balls and is a sham verging on a scam. Will update with more from this horse shit experience as it happens.
    On a side note, I avoid paying via paypal, unless it's private party. I figure it's easier to deal with my CC company than PP.
    7-14 days is ridiculous for processing, and even more so that they can't change or cancel your order in that time frame. Hopefully you get it sorted out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I got a We The People paddle holster. Did not like. It was just...bulky...

Downloads
    Uploads
    On a side note, I avoid paying via paypal, unless it's private party. I figure it's easier to deal with my CC company than PP.
    7-14 days is ridiculous for processing, and even more so that they can't change or cancel your order in that time frame. Hopefully you get it sorted out.
    If they'd have stuck to the stated frame, it might have been possible, but this is so obviously a rinky-dink, garage outfit that they were shipping in less than 12 hours, since they don't have orders pounding down their doors. This dufus cancelled himself with his shitty customer service. I intend to warn as many friends and forum members as I can, to save them from having a rip-off experience like mine. I'll send a complaint to the BBB too, for the hijack shopping system. Complete, utter bullshit from the point of sale on...

Rich, John, Eric: can we have a stickied warning thread to post these charlatan outfits so people can be warned of shysters and crooks and general crappy service?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah and we can add:

DICKS
    CHEAPER THAN DIRT
    WALMART
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Follow-up: The order took 3 weeks from placement to delivery (which means they had ample time to make the order right). I filed a complaint with the Nevada BBB, and never want to see another product from those assholes. I left the package sit on the back porch for a week while I decided what to do. It had an overpowering plastic reek of some toxic chemical, or it might have picked it up from the cargo hold on the ride over from china. Bottom line is the BBB will keep the report in their assessment of the business. I ended up not sending the package back; I cut my losses and gave the belt to a co-worker for her birthday and am still deciding whether to burn the holster or make it into a target. Expensive lesson, but I still believe I wouldn't have gotten a cent back. This way, I have shit I can at least trash. Fuck a whole pile of those losers.
    Last edited by Joelski; 22 March 2021 at 12:55.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I’d nail that sucker to a board and blast it close up till it looked a carny shoot-out-the-red-star target. Maybe in rhythm to an appropriate rage soundtrack. Considering ammo prices shotgun might be best.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    I’d nail that sucker to a board and blast it close up till it looked a carny shoot-out-the-red-star target. Maybe in rhythm to an appropriate rage soundtrack. Considering ammo prices shotgun might be best.
    Yep! Bag limit at Wallyworld.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I'm not a pro user, but I really like my Raven Concealment Perun holsters for OWB. I wear those more than my Crossbreed IWB this time of year since I'm usually wearing a jacket at people in this neck of the woods are pretty oblivious anyway.
    Since this post, a few of the guys in my unit ordered Perun's and are pretty satisfied with the comfort and function. Honestly, I had completely forgotten about RCS Holsters, since they discontinued the Phantom line, which are actually still some of my favorites.