Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    Just go for the deployment kit.....and get all three barrels
    Believe me, I've tried to rationalize that. if it was $10-12K I'd consider it, but best I can tell you pay a $7-10k premium just because it's what they sell to the military. Just like those special P320s with the coyote controls from Sig...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Always wanted a mini gun.

Last edited by Stone; 11 June 2021 at 12:29.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everything else I want, shouldn’t be on a ban list if it makes it through.

Just got my VP9.
    Just got my high-end 1911.

I want a set of stainless Vaqueros in .45LC with white/pearl handles. Sequential numbers. Just to be fancy. Lol

I want a pretty, blued, possibly case hardened Schofield.

28ga o/u to go with my Beretta 12ga. Doesn’t have to be a Beretta though. Looking at the Stevens 555.

And an all-weather Henry .45-70 to tactical out like Costas lever gun. Thing is so badass!

Maybe a 6.5 Creedmoor bolt-gun.

And a Henry octagon barreled .22LR/.22WMR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -NRA Life Member

-Harleys. Mustangs. When in doubt, throttle out!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want a Scar 17. I want a KAC or LMT or LWRC, in that order ambi lower. But I'm still in NY with no end in sight. My wife just got a raise and her dream job and had new floors put in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only a few I realistically still want. An early LMT .308 quad, a Guncrafters 1911 No Name and a nice used S&W .357 3-4” wheelie.

One 7.62x39 wish is 7 weeks into a 20 week wait. Not going to say more until I can post pics in September.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    For some unknown reason, I still want an ACR or more likely a Robinson XCR-L SBR, That should scratch the last of the ACR/SCAR itch. I want a full-size Fix in 6.5 x 16" CM, Mini FIX in 84 BLK, and a Honeybadger SD. Love him or hate him, KMFB is an innovator in a stale industry, and as much as I love Griffin, it's funny watching those guys get all twisted up when he trolls them about carbon locked taper mounts. TRIGGERED!!!

My retirement plans include an FFL/SOT with a sample contract so I can roll a few select fire goodies myself, so I hope that doesn't evaporate by the time I have the time to do those things involved in having a modest shop to sell to public and support local LE.

The rest would probably survive all but the most concentrated, crazy, unrealistic overreach imaginable.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    This thread is getting some age on It, but there is never a time limit on a want list unless everything gets scratched off. Like that will happen.

1- I have wanted an Accuracy International rifle for a long time. It got worse when the AX came out. That's #1 on my list. Or a Sako TRG-22, or a Barrett MRAD.

2- An appropriate scope for Item 1.

3- I always wanted a S&W model 27. A 5" please.

4- After that, it's a jumbled mix of easier to get wants. A CZ-75, LW Commander, Marlin 336SC, Ithaca 37 DSPS, on and on.

5- And a BAR. Damn the H&I channel for showing "Combat!" on Saturday nights!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    And since I posted my answer in March, I have added a Barrett MRAD in 300 Norma to the top of my wish list.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    So with the looming or always looming bans in the wind, what's left on your list?

S&W 5906TSW
    Marlin 1895
    Henry .22 Classic Lever Action
    LWRC SMG45 (Maybe)
    Forgot all about this post....

This is what's left from 2 years ago. Granted, not in a rush.... with the rest of the list and unless I move, that SMG45 won't happen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    I want a Scar 17. I want a KAC or LMT or LWRC, in that order ambi lower. But I'm still in NY with no end in sight. My wife just got a raise and her dream job and had new floors put in.
    Wow two years and I'm sitting here in SC with more than I ever hoped. Her dream job wasn't more important than getting our kids out of the indoctrination camps pushing gender reassignment and mask mandates etc.
    SC has been awesome I feel bad for those still in commie states or the states that are becoming police states

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannosaur View Post
    Wow two years and I'm sitting here in SC with more than I ever hoped. Her dream job wasn't more important than getting our kids out of the indoctrination camps pushing gender reassignment and mask mandates etc.
    SC has been awesome I feel bad for those still in commie states or the states that are becoming police states
    Just don't let those solid Red states turn purple or even flip. Liberalism is truly a disease.

Downloads
    Uploads
    -PSA H&R M16A1 marked clone correct lower receiver.
    -PSA Clone correct M4 marked lower receiver.
    -PSA Compact Dagger OR
    -Glock 43X frame
    -Glock G48 MOS
    -Glock G34 Gen 5 MOS

Downloads
    Uploads

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Just don't let those solid Red states turn purple or even flip. Liberalism is truly a disease.
    Yeah 2-3 cities in SC filling up are enough to flip the state. Basically what’s flipping other states as we speak

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    -PSA H&R M16A1 marked clone correct lower receiver.
    -PSA Clone correct M4 marked lower receiver.
    -PSA Compact Dagger

I can’t dislike this enough lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post

I can’t dislike this enough lol
    No like PSA?

Don't make me show up to a shoot invite with a PSA T shirt while running my Gucci Zev G17 equipped with an RMR T2 and a KAC SR15 URX4 with a an M5B, man!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I was talking 7.62 with my son and he mentioned his team runs a M110 SASS. I looked it up and, oh what the hell, the deployment kit is only 30K. It looks like a nice setup! So Im gonna add that to my wish list...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.