Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    Just go for the deployment kit.....and get all three barrels
    Believe me, I've tried to rationalize that. if it was $10-12K I'd consider it, but best I can tell you pay a $7-10k premium just because it's what they sell to the military. Just like those special P320s with the coyote controls from Sig...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Always wanted a mini gun.

Last edited by Stone; 11 June 2021 at 12:29.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everything else I want, shouldn’t be on a ban list if it makes it through.

Just got my VP9.
    Just got my high-end 1911.

I want a set of stainless Vaqueros in .45LC with white/pearl handles. Sequential numbers. Just to be fancy. Lol

I want a pretty, blued, possibly case hardened Schofield.

28ga o/u to go with my Beretta 12ga. Doesn’t have to be a Beretta though. Looking at the Stevens 555.

And an all-weather Henry .45-70 to tactical out like Costas lever gun. Thing is so badass!

Maybe a 6.5 Creedmoor bolt-gun.

And a Henry octagon barreled .22LR/.22WMR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -NRA Life Member

-Harleys. Mustangs. When in doubt, throttle out!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I want a Scar 17. I want a KAC or LMT or LWRC, in that order ambi lower. But I'm still in NY with no end in sight. My wife just got a raise and her dream job and had new floors put in.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Only a few I realistically still want. An early LMT .308 quad, a Guncrafters 1911 No Name and a nice used S&W .357 3-4” wheelie.

One 7.62x39 wish is 7 weeks into a 20 week wait. Not going to say more until I can post pics in September.
    “What in the world is a moderate interpretation of a constitutional text? Halfway between what it says and what we'd like it to say?" -Antonin Scalia

Downloads
    Uploads
    For some unknown reason, I still want an ACR or more likely a Robinson XCR-L SBR, That should scratch the last of the ACR/SCAR itch. I want a full-size Fix in 6.5 x 16" CM, Mini FIX in 84 BLK, and a Honeybadger SD. Love him or hate him, KMFB is an innovator in a stale industry, and as much as I love Griffin, it's funny watching those guys get all twisted up when he trolls them about carbon locked taper mounts. TRIGGERED!!!

My retirement plans include an FFL/SOT with a sample contract so I can roll a few select fire goodies myself, so I hope that doesn't evaporate by the time I have the time to do those things involved in having a modest shop to sell to public and support local LE.

The rest would probably survive all but the most concentrated, crazy, unrealistic overreach imaginable.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!