Downloads
    Uploads

Remington New Army Revolver, .44 caliber

My wife had never seen Pale Rider w/Clint Eastwood, so we watched it a couple of weekends ago. Everytime I watch it, I look up what gun he uses, caliber, etc. This time I decided to price them, and depending on the dealer, sales, you can get one for $350-500. Since I already have some .45 Long Colt on hand, I also bought a conversion cylinder for another $250.

Having trouble locating components for the cap and ball experience. I was able to get powder, lube, and wads quickly. Found a little store in Iowa that has caps, butt won't ship. Luckily, I have a LEO buddy that works the next county over, and he's picking them up today. Now - I just need projectiles! Still on the lookout for .454 lead round balls.

I know I could mould my own projectiles, but I haven't decided if I'm that into yet. Time will tell.

This model has the Antique finish. They also come in a traditional blued finish, and in stainless steel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet smokestick, Adrian. You're becoming quite the custodian of wheel gun development, what with the eclectic range of guns you have. Time to post up a family pic.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Sweet smokestick, Adrian. You're becoming quite the custodian of wheel gun development, what with the eclectic range of guns you have. Time to post up a family pic.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
    Thanks very much! Family pic - that's not a bad idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wheel guns generally haven't interested me much, but a few months ago I stumbled on the Brendan Herrera YT video on his Remington 1858 (reproduction) and found myself wanting one, I think in part just because you can order one and have it shipped to your house.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Wheel guns generally haven't interested me much, but a few months ago I stumbled on the Brendan Herrera YT video on his Remington 1858 (reproduction) and found myself wanting one, I think in part just because you can order one and have it shipped to your house.

I'm not going to lie - having it delivered to the house was awesome. I'm getting my wife a 1849 Colt Picket Pistol in .31 caliber just to get another one delivered to the house.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post

That part ''getting it delivered to house'' sounds interesting. Made me wanna purchase one