Downloads
    Uploads

34mm Mount or rings

My 6ARC barrel is almost done (I hope). It will be 14 weeks in a few days and McGowan's website says 14-16 weeks turnaround time.

With that in mind I am wondering if anyone has a spare set of rings or any type of 34mm mount that I can borrow for a while after I get my barrel in? Any brand, does not matter. Not sure about height. I will pay shipping both ways if anyone has anything to offer.

I am setting this rifle up to be able to shoot parlor trick long distances. The farther the better. I bought a 22MOA Badger Ordnance rail riser but I kind of want to see where I am at before forking out another few hundred bucks for a good mount.

If anyone has anything spare that they are not using (rings or any kind of 34mm scope mount) please let me know.
    Last edited by alamo5000; 15 May 2021 at 08:03.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I might have a Bobro - can't remember if it's 34 or 35 mm. I'm traveling home tonight, will let you know by tomorrow. If it's 34mm, you are welcome to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by apmcdaniel View Post
    I might have a Bobro - can't remember if it's 34 or 35 mm. I'm traveling home tonight, will let you know by tomorrow. If it's 34mm, you are welcome to use it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks man. I posted this up before I bought a mount. That's been an ordeal to say the least.

If I need it (probably not) I will send you a message.