Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shotgun ideas

Downloads
    Uploads
    Pretty positive review a few weeks ago on the 1301 from TFB. Honestly wasn't really on my radar, but has my interest now:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Pretty positive review a few weeks ago on the 1301 from TFB. Honestly wasn't really on my radar, but has my interest now:

Thanks man! That's definitely in the ballpark of what I would consider.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good video Boiler! 2lbs lighter than the Benelli, $700 cheaper and it looks like its a reliable platform. Looks like a great option for home defense with minimal upgrades needed... Any idea how long the 1301 has been out?
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Found this as a follow up to Boiler's video. Side by side comparison with the M4...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Good video Boiler! 2lbs lighter than the Benelli, $700 cheaper and it looks like its a reliable platform. Looks like a great option for home defense with minimal upgrades needed... Any idea how long the 1301 has been out?
    The 1301 has been around for quite some time now (hit the market in 2014, IIRC), and was an evolution of the TX4. There is a very long thread on it on pistol-forum: https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-1301-Tactical

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! As far as speed reloading and general rifle manipulations skills which model is better, one with a pistol grip or without the grip? Seems to me the pistol grip would slow things down a little and possibly get in the way since a shotgun is different than an AR15... I dont currently own a shotgun but was curious what the pro's and con's of each would be...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Thank you! As far as speed reloading and general rifle manipulations skills which model is better, one with a pistol grip or without the grip? Seems to me the pistol grip would slow things down a little and possibly get in the way since a shotgun is different than an AR15... I dont currently own a shotgun but was curious what the pro's and con's of each would be...
    I'm not into shotguns, but I've never heard anyone say anything about pistol gripped shotguns being worth a shit outside of looking cool and for breaching use.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This looks mildly interesting. Decent price and 100% American made.

https://blackwaterworldwide.com/sentry-12-shotgun/

Name:  SENTRY12_fdeshotgun__32715.1621872407.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  54.8 KB
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Lolz..No

And Benelli is overpriced Gucci shit

That is all

Downloads
    Uploads
    Someone drank the haterade this morning…
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    No

Just my opinion. , since it’s being talked about

Downloads
    Uploads
    Local proposed legislation about to make the M1014 an "Assault Weapon" so figured it was finally time

Downloads
    Uploads
    The SBS is a great breacher, but it needs a box mag to make it great sweeper. Probably not enough gas to cycle a semi, but you'd think one of the italian gang would have figured it out by now.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Local proposed legislation about to make the M1014 an "Assault Weapon" so figured it was finally time

One of the few I did not end up picking up before the ban here. Already spent too much coin. Good purchase though. Congrats.