Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads

Griffin Armament: credit where credit is due.

On Tuesday this week I fired off an email to CS at Griffin Armament detailing an issue I'd encountered with a muzzle device, specifically the accelerated wear on the nitride finish. I sent the photo below to illustrate the issue. As you can see, it's an early v.2 flashcomp showing more rust than glossy black.

The next morning I received an email from Mitch C. Inquiring about the conditions of the photo. Several more emails followed with the decision that a replacement would be coming, along with some other goodies. As I told Mitch, I wasn't so much after a freebie as a loyal customer making them aware of a process issue. They showed their thanks buy making me whole and reaffirming that some good companies do exist. I am only too happy to publicly thank GA and mitch for his efforts to get me squared away.

These guys are 100% solid in my book and I will recommend them and their products ten out of ten times. Thanks fellas!

There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always gotten good customer service from them. Overall good marks.

That said they are not immune from idiot employees that don't want to do their jobs well.

The only times I've ever contacted them for anything was ultimately settled in a good way. I can only think of two or possibly three things that I've ever needed to contact them though.

Overall I still give them a 95% even despite me getting pretty pissed at them for the whole charging handle bullshit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I gotta say..cool and all I guess..

But I don’t see any rust..plus it’s suppressed..who cares?

A little antiseize is all that’s needed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It took me a while to notice the 4th MD at the top right in the photo. 100% rusty.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    It took me a while to notice the 4th MD at the top right in the photo. 100% rusty.
    I didn't notice it until you point it out. I was trying to figure out what the fuss was about...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mitch over there hooked me up. I sent the rusty one back for them to analyze and have a talk with their finishing outfit.

There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!