Uploads

Maxim Defense: Introducing our NEW AR Pistol System

Name:  pistol-system-home-banner2.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  64.5 KB
    Name:  gen7.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  354.2 KB
    Worried that AR pistols are being pushed out?

Thinking about a new build or making changes to your current AR pistol build?

Our NEW AR Pistol Systems and Kits are the right choice.

Built to the same quality standards as our other AR pistol products the Maxim Pistol System is the shortest most reliable receiver extension on the market.

Compatible with all our pistol brace and stock buffers, springs and buffer tubes.

NOW you can Replace your current Pistol Brace with one of our housing and tube kits or start a new build and choose a Pistol System Kit.

We offer them in every buffer and spring combo as our
    standard brace and stock Products.

https://www.maximdefense.com/product...istol-systems/

Downloads
    Uploads
    What is old is new again. LOL Funny how we've come full circle on the AR pistol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Maxim is afraid of the big bad AFT’s ruling

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've never been in on the whole AR pistol thing but I don't really see the point of this. Why would this be better than having a QD point on your end plate? The only reasoning I can think of would be to 'maybe' lessen snag?

On a bigger note I wonder how many people turned in their bump stocks? I think about zero. I don't know the future but trying to round up the millions of regular 'braces' at this point would be next to impossible. That said if they do end up trying to do just that it would suck to be the guy the set an example out of (should it come to that). The government might lose in the end but whoever they try to take on the ride with them to find out will most likely have a helluva time.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome back 1990!