Downloads
    Uploads

Sig Sauer P365 Fire Control Unit

SIG SAUER is proud to announce the introduction of the P365 Custom Works Fire Control Unit (FCU), bringing an unprecedented level of customization and personalization to the popular P365 platform. Now you can purchase the P365Custom Works FCU as a standalone part and then choose from a variety of different grip modules, magazines, custom slides, barrels, optics, and accessories, allowing you to create and configure a P365 in countless different ways to personally customize your pistol to meet your specific needs and match your personal taste.
    The P365 Custom Works Fire Control Unit features:
    - Exclusive Titanium Nitride Coated Frame
    - Titanium Nitride Coated Flat Blade Skeletonized Trigger
    - Custom FCU Serial Number
    - Compatible with all 9mm P365 accessories
    Build your own custom P365 with a full line of performance parts and accessories at https://www.sigsauer.com/configurato...-UMkMHbvVM4HA0

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice. You can now customize from the start.

Personally I think customization is a huge market. Look at how many people bought Glocks to just take apart and replace 75% of it. I think Sig has long wanted some of that Glock action (in regards to sales).

I love my XL but I did some customization myself. Mainly I replaced the trigger with an adjustable one from Grayguns and I replaced some springs.

Technically I don't usually alter a carry gun but after I did it I put at least 1,000 rounds through it just to be sure. Honestly it's my favorite carry gun that I've ever owned.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The problem with Glock is, they sent C&D letters to all their dealers who were taking apart factory guns for the parts. That's really cut off the supply.

Sig has gone the other direction at least, but I suspect these 365 FCG's will be hard to find like their 320 counterparts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    The problem with Glock is, they sent C&D letters to all their dealers who were taking apart factory guns for the parts. That's really cut off the supply.
    I hadn't heard that? When did Glock do that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I hadn't heard that? When did Glock do that?
    Over a year ago, maybe even closer to 2 years ago.

This is why you don't see Big Tex or the Glock Store offering frames anymore. Look at the small parts availability. Pretty much dried up as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Over a year ago, maybe even closer to 2 years ago.

This is why you don't see Big Tex or the Glock Store offering frames anymore. Look at the small parts availability. Pretty much dried up as well.
    Thank you. I wasn't aware (or was aware, then forgot - I can't always tell the difference anymore). I just thought it was the general high demand that was the issue. Plenty of folks on GB and other smaller small shops flying under the radar parting out factory new guns if that's the case. Price higher than before so that makes sense.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Doesn't seem like you can make much more parting out a Glock? Is there really that much call for factory stock springs, connectors, Barrels etc. vs. aftermarket stuff?
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Doesn't seem like you can make much more parting out a Glock? Is there really that much call for factory stock springs, connectors, Barrels etc. vs. aftermarket stuff?
    A lot of P80 builders want OEM parts kits and complete slide assemblies. And folks that are going to trick out their Glock with new slide, barrel, etc really only need the frame. So, yeah, there is a market for it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    https://www.joeboboutfitters.com/Sig...eid=9bdc3f5c4d

Joe Bob has them in stock at this very minute if anyone cares.

Downloads
    Uploads