This will be a work in progress as I get photos together. Starting to detail the more in-depth jobs I’ve done on my rifles and will get to the laundry bag mesh camo later

For my latest job (Rem 700 chassis), i printed out samples of the camo I want to copy (woodland bdu here)

I get a few sheets of wax paper and totally coat them in high quality painters tape and draw/trace on the shapes I want to use and cut them out with a razor:

Since black is my background here, I lay the stencils down for what I want to be black, then spray light color down (khaki, sand etc). Let that cure. Cheap tape will draw up when the paint dries, and this can ruin clean edges

Lay your next group of stencils and put one of your darker colors:

I didn’t take a photo of the brown, but if you want your last colors to blend, just do alternating rows of the color. I wanted crisp lines so once the green dried, I taped over several inch sections with random cuts on the outer sides to divide it up.

Fin!

For black multicam, I used a similar method, just had to do much smaller stencils

Covering the black:

Alternating slate and the drab green as close to colors specified by Crye

Once this dried and I removed the tape, I MISTED it with black in areas to blend it/diffuse the crisp lines like you’d see the fades/transitions in Black MC