View Poll Results: Which slide are you rockin'?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • ZEV all the way

2 25.00%
  • Agency Arms... all the way

2 25.00%
  • GGP

2 25.00%
  • Faxon

1 12.50%
  • Stock, with an RMR cut

3 37.50%
  • That "Make your own" company for that off the books gat

1 12.50%
  • I like chicken!

5 62.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Threaded View

Downloads
    Uploads

The current state of Optic Ready aftermarket slides

So, I've been considering an RMR sight for my G19 for some time now, and I feel that push coming once I get one for another firearm that practically mandates it. So I turn to the brain trust at WEVO (Or should I say Rich, et al. ) for recommendations on an RMR slide. I've been looking at the ZEV Omen, but that slide seems to have gone as quickly as it arrived. Not sure why; to me it struck the balance of looks and function, but something's up with it as it was discontinued on the PDQ. My questions are what are you using and why? Aesthetics are a part of the formula, or else it would be straight Brownell's plainest of plain jane slides. There is a very razor thin line between McLaren Mercedes AMG, and pimped-out ricer and that's cool. Everybody is different, but by now I know I'll be chewing somebody else's flavor and that's cool too, although I do value those "different" touches that separate one's prized daily carry from every other swingin' dick on the line. So dump it in. Answer the poll, say what turns you on or off and I will sit back and learn and reap the fruits of your labors.
    Last edited by Joelski; 4 October 2021 at 14:46.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!