Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I bought another new lower to finish out my 6 ARC build. It's been a while since I built out a lower so apparently some changes have happened with certain products.

Honestly I really like the Battle Arms ambi safety selectors that are on all my rifles. The problem is apparently they have been discontinued (I guess). I went through several sets until I found one that I like. The one thing I absolutely hated about all of the selectors I tried (including Battle Arms) was the off side selector would constantly jab me in the hand. That being said at least at that time they offered a short scalloped selector which fixed everything while still giving me ambi controls.

Now though apparently that option is gone. At very least I wish they would offer a short scalloped selector lever for their newer models. If they do I can't find it online anywhere. The old style levers are not compatible with the new designs.

Now what are my options? I can go with a non Ambi selector. I could buy another Battle Arms (newer version) and take a dremel tool to it but that would probably look like crap and I have no way to add a new finish to it. Or I can find someone else making a good product that fits what I want.
    Lol...wow..

Just buy what you want and stop bipolaring around...

Edit to add..search on ar15dotcoms EE , tacswap .. wtb ads can find about anything

Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I've moved over to Fortis and Radian selectors. The Battle Arms design was groundbreaking at the time, but the screws are the weak point. There are better designs out there now.
    This.

Done.
    Last edited by mustangfreek; 16 October 2021 at 02:54.