I bought another new lower to finish out my 6 ARC build. It's been a while since I built out a lower so apparently some changes have happened with certain products.

Honestly I really like the Battle Arms ambi safety selectors that are on all my rifles. The problem is apparently they have been discontinued (I guess). I went through several sets until I found one that I like. The one thing I absolutely hated about all of the selectors I tried (including Battle Arms) was the off side selector would constantly jab me in the hand. That being said at least at that time they offered a short scalloped selector which fixed everything while still giving me ambi controls.

Now though apparently that option is gone. At very least I wish they would offer a short scalloped selector lever for their newer models. If they do I can't find it online anywhere. The old style levers are not compatible with the new designs.

Now what are my options? I can go with a non Ambi selector. I could buy another Battle Arms (newer version) and take a dremel tool to it but that would probably look like crap and I have no way to add a new finish to it. Or I can find someone else making a good product that fits what I want.

Any ideas? Any leads?