Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    Wait, so even though you paid for it, and there was a definite and irrefutable issue with its finish, they’re not going to refinish it or do… anything for you because they don’t consider it blemished, even though it is, just because of its location?

Man, way to get your company smote from the consideration pile with all the other myriad options available…
    I'm with you. Jeff is a personal friend of mine, so obviously I know he has good intentions, but if I'm paying $250+ for a lower, a consumer should expect to the lower to be perfect.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I'm with you. Jeff is a personal friend of mine, so obviously I know he has good intentions, but if I'm paying $250+ for a lower, a consumer should expect to the lower to be perfect.
    If you want to please put in a word about it.

It should be obvious that I really like CMT. The basic principle behind getting a premium receiver set is that it should not have things like this.

Downloads
    Uploads
    But....

Your never gonna se it..

Alumahyde it or forget about it and shoot some suppressed rds thru it and cover it in junk..lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so glad I don't deal with the public. LMAO.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it were mine I’d do what jerry said. Dab in the aluminum black, let dry and repeat until dark enough. It works great on engraved SBR lettering. techzpod.com mobdro apk
    Last edited by biljiczop; 28 January 2022 at 05:05.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    I guess after paying more for forged Knight's and LMT's with a much worse finish than I've ever seen from CMT I'm more realistic about incidental finish imperfections than most.
    Right? Remember that thread on M4C where the guy complained about the blush on the anodizing? He got told those receivers are for guns that kill bad guys, so either kill some BG's or go back to waxing the vag. Not an issue. A little CLP and those cleaned right up.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by biljiczop View Post
    If it were mine I’d do what jerry said. Dab in the aluminum black, let dry and repeat until dark enough. It works great on engraved SBR lettering.
    I didn't even do that. I just used it. It's covered up by the trigger anyway. It will stay covered as well.

I went back and forth at first, but CMT said that it will not corrode so I just put it together and went with it.

If it was visible it would be a completely different story.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unless you get a CMC type trigger, it’s not going to be completely covered up but I’m nitpicking that aspect of it

Just because it’s not on the outside portion of the receiver doesn’t mean it’s not in a FUNCTIONAL part of the receiver. There’s no way you could resell that as an unblemished lower no matter what they say.

I’d have to cover that up with something like Aluma-Black.