Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2022 Want List

Downloads
    Uploads
    Taking out three large infected ash trees and a couple grand in other unexpected expenses means little more new for 2022. NOT going to sell any growth stock with pessimistic inflation future.

But I have parts to upgrade a couple of guns I’ve been putting off. And a couple of new 1-6 optics to replace 1-4s. Life is still good gunwise. I’m so thankful I stacked deep before ammo went nuts.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had to refocus my monies to the magazine ban coming to my state July 1st.

I've diverted a bunch of money to mags for guns I don't own yet.

Still looking for extra mags for M&P 10mm, FN502, Bul Armory 9mm Mags. Also taking inventory of what I actually have and what I could use more of. Realized I stocked up on plenty of UMP45/9, MP5 Mags but let the pistol side slide a bit. Forgot how expensive some of this shit is.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I've had to refocus my monies to the magazine ban coming to my state July 1st.

I've diverted a bunch of money to mags for guns I don't own yet.

Still looking for extra mags for M&P 10mm, FN502, Bul Armory 9mm Mags. Also taking inventory of what I actually have and what I could use more of. Realized I stocked up on plenty of UMP45/9, MP5 Mags but let the pistol side slide a bit. Forgot how expensive some of this shit is.
    How do you like that 502? I have been lazy about shopping for one and it's either a really hot item or FN just isn't turning out enough of them. It's probably a bit of both.

I'm not familiar with FN as a company but it seems like they don't have any urgency about this at all.

Now that the new Sig pistol is out hopefully they will make more of them to meet demand for the gun itself as well as the mags.

I've been keeping an eye out for things you listed in another post (specifically mags) but so far nothing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    How do you like that 502? I have been lazy about shopping for one and it's either a really hot item or FN just isn't turning out enough of them. It's probably a bit of both.

I'm not familiar with FN as a company but it seems like they don't have any urgency about this at all.

Now that the new Sig pistol is out hopefully they will make more of them to meet demand for the gun itself as well as the mags.

I've been keeping an eye out for things you listed in another post (specifically mags) but so far nothing.
    There was just a safety recall on some about a week ago

Perfect time for Sig to drop their .22 pistol

Downloads
    Uploads
    I still want a mini gun...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    I still want a mini gun...
    Enjoy!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohhhh, she's a beauty!! But now im gonna need a microscope and tweezers just to get the bullets in...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.