Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, just $34 more than a Pro. Are the days of $350 Pros over? Haven't seen one that cheap in a long time.

I never realized that vets qualified for the Aimpoint discount. I just created an account and upload my DD214. I might use that to pic up an ACRO later this year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I saw that this will be in the $500 range, so I'm curious to see what the street price is. They're still selling H1's on the Aimpoint website for $475, and they ran out of $499 T1's. As long as they stay in the high 400's, I think the T1's and H1's are on their way out first.
    hellodear.in

teatv download
    Last edited by rg0634249; 5 September 2022 at 11:24.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rg0634249 View Post
    I saw that this will be in the $500 range, so I'm curious to see what the street price is. They're still selling H1's on the Aimpoint website for $475, and they ran out of $499 T1's. As long as they stay in the high 400's, I think the T1's and H1's are on their way out first.
    You can find them for $450.

I've seen them as low as $430...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You can find them for $450.

I've seen them as low as $430...
    I'm checking a Duty RDS on aimpoint's website. The Vet/LEO/First Responder section of the site may have some good deals. I've got to send them my doc's tomorrow to verify my status. I'm real curious to see how much of a discount they give. Can buy up to two optics a year for individual (non-agency) purchases. Maybe get a deal on a Duty RDS?

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 12 September 2022 at 19:39.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    I'm checking a Duty RDS on aimpoint's website. The Vet/LEO/First Responder section of the site may have some good deals. I've got to send them my doc's tomorrow to verify my status. I'm real curious to see how much of a discount they give. Can buy up to two optics a year for individual (non-agency) purchases. Maybe get a deal on a Duty RDS?

FT
    Strohman Enterprises handily beats the Aimpoint pricing if you qualify for their pro pricing. Great bunch of folks, I've been getting my Aimpoints through them for years now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Strohman Enterprises handily beats the Aimpoint pricing if you qualify for their pro pricing. Great bunch of folks, I've been getting my Aimpoints through them for years now.
    What kind of outfit is that? MIL? LE? Some kind of other specialty discount? I see they don't have any prices listed, just "contact us"

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can kind of get an idea on prices from the GSA link on the home page.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    You can kind of get an idea on prices from the GSA link on the home page.
    $428 on the GSA page. Don't know about individuals. Guess I'll wait until someone figures all of this out. I'm in no hurry, actually, since I have to another buffer tube assy. Somehow I accidently ordered the .308 version. Got to send it back.
    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member