Looks good to me. The Chem Light really completes it.

And I'm also to the point where I'll sometimes buy stuff just to try even though I know what I like and what I think works best for me.

Not familiar with Rosco but with a 10.5 inch barrel with a RDS you probably aren't shooting for groups. Price looks attractive. I would have gone 11.5, personally, but will be interested to hear how you like it.

The only thing I'd really question is a nitride bolt. It's been speculated that the nitride process really shouldn't be applied to bolts because of the heat treatment and, in theory, risks making the bolt more brittle. I have lots of BCGs to include two RA's and have yet to break a bolt, but all I really buy anymore are phosphate BCMs.

Oh, and maybe something on the handguard to index your grip? I've been playing with the BCM KAGs.

Silly question...was that B5 SOPMOD a recent purchase? It seems that their FDE color has varied a lot over time so I'm curious if that's recent or one you've had a while. I just ordered an FDE one yesterday for a Block 2 build.