Downloads
    Uploads

WTB: KAC SR25 20rd mags

Would anyone be willing to sell a few KAC SR25 magazines at a reasonable price so I can add them to the inventory before WA's magazine ban goes into effect? Then you can leverage your freedom to replenish once Knight's pushes some inventory back out to the market again. I'm hesitant to even ask, as it's not dire, I just don't have as many as I'd like and I'm also working on options to get out of the state, but I'm looking for a little sympathy and favor as some of us have our rights trampled a little more quickly than others.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not trying to muck up your thread but will the DH mags work? https://www.luckygunner.com/d-h-indu...ttern-magazine
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Stone. Yeah, I should clarify. I have Magpul and Lancer and other mags as I've been stocking up over the past year or two in anticipation that a mag ban would eventually happen. I've been a bit surprised that while gun and ammunition prices got really high, mags prices remained pretty low through all this. Well, except KAC, which are always expensive, so I put off getting those when they were available, and now that time is limited they are OOS everywhere. The new WA state law will go into effect on July 1.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Thanks, Stone. Yeah, I should clarify. I have Magpul and Lancer and other mags as I've been stocking up over the past year or two in anticipation that a mag ban would eventually happen. I've been a bit surprised that while gun and ammunition prices got really high, mags prices remained pretty low through all this. Well, except KAC, which are always expensive, so I put off getting those when they were available, and now that time is limited they are OOS everywhere. The new WA state law will go into effect on July 1.
    I haven't seen KAC mags in so long, that's crazy how they aren't regular production items for consumers. I guess that MIL market is eating them up.

On a side note, I've been looking for M&P 10mm mags and HK Umarex .22lr MP5 Mags and probably won't get much of either before that ban hits.