Thread: Streamlight

Downloads
    Uploads

Streamlight

I know everyone is not necessarily a fan of Streamlight. I have a few. Just wanted to say something about their customer service.

I was replacing the batteries in a TLR-1s and the latch portion of the battery tube snapped off. That was on a Monday.

I looked online at their warranty policy ... "Lifetime Warranty". I sent them an email, and received a reply in less than an hour with an RMA number.

I mailed the broken light Tuesday morning.

I received a new TLR-1s the following Tuesday (today). Just my humble opinion, but that is excellent customer service.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a fan of Streamlight. They've always treated me well and their lights may not be Surefire/Modlite, etc, but they are 95% there and for half the cost. I'm a fan.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have two microstreams (one USB 250/50 and one AAA 45 lumen) and one Macrostream USB (500/50 Lumen)

I had an issue with a microstream…was my second one after I replaced one I lost. It wouldn’t stay clicked on. Called Streamlight, they told me to dispose of the old one if I wanted and I had a new one within 3-4 days in the mail.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm glad it worked out for you, Jerry, but to me, Streamlight's customer service seems a lot like Vortex's CS. It's very good because it gets exercised a lot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have a Streamlight WML but I do have a Streamlight HPL that's been hanging on a charger in the utility room by the back door since 2017. Used 100x more than any of my Malkoff, Surefire... blah blah blah.

A handheld that's always fully charged and where ya can find it... priceless. No need for CS.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 7 April 2022 at 14:42.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had one on a RECCE for a good 5 years now and it still works fine. That rifle gets shot at least once or twice a month, so easily more often than the average cop rifle.

FWIW: A US NAVY SEAL Recon Rifle has a 16" match grade barrel, mid-length gas system, 2 stage trigger and LPVO and the design was adapted from the SPR to "fit-in" with infantry and other standard issue groups so as not to stand out as the DMR guy in the crowd.

There is NO SUCH THING as a "Mini RECCE" (Hello BCM). Mine isn't a cut-down 18" Douglas Barrel, so sue me. I did get the specs from a real life Navy SEAL to build my rifle. You can google the NSW-Crane specs yourself.

My upper also doesn't sit on a COLT lower, so sue me again (You'll get the same amount as the first time). Although I should maybe refer to it as RECCE-ish, I don't feel obligated as so many people call their carbines RECCEs.

Thank you. [/soapbox]
    Last edited by Joelski; 8 April 2022 at 15:39.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!