Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Their shipping department needs to be retrained.

Take a look at the left on this first picture and tell me what you can see poking it's head out. Also looked what they shipped my barrel and handguard in, the same box.

Yep, that's what you thought it was. Now look closer and see if you see anything else wrong.

Here, for those not tech savvy with the pan and zoom.

One more just in case.

Debris because of room temperature IQ packagers making me not wanting that tube anymore. I know, I could have used an air hose and blasted to make sure but honestly not worth it IMO. So I stuck my last Trajectory Arms gas tube in it's place..

This was also supposed to be a BNIB barrel.

However being the person I am, I problem solved it at my level and cleaned things up and saw that the GB was aligned correctly and the bore scope confirming that it was indeed a mint barrel that had some poor custodians taking shoddy care of it. I messaged Bill on TOS afterwards, he never responded back. I had zero need to make it known and be a drama queen about it because it's not me. I could have used an appreciative response for making him aware about it to take care of on his end. Maybe he doesn't care enough anymore because of those contract bucks from government and his legion of rabid cola warrior fans to shout down anyone who dares to raise the red flags?

To be fair in disclosure, my barrel was sent back with an RMA because of an undersized gas port for an 11.5. They said sorry and for my troubles I was given free of charge a replacement that has the correct port size, a free Super Duty gas block pinned, and my choice of either a MK14 or Mk16 in 10.5 in the colors they offered, free of course.

But no barrel nut wrench, lol. Luckily I still have the one that came with my 13.5 Mk14.

I don't think that I will be buying direct from Geissele anymore, their shipping stinks because that could have been packaged a lot better. Their wait time to make things right took longer than a few months and I was initially patient with them because I knew that they were sponsoring an all hands at event in PA for some folks at TOS when my RMA had already arrived prior to, and had been acknowledged that it was looked at and agreed with about it being their mess up.

As for the barrel itself, it shoots good. I haven't given it the whole nine yards with group testing because I still hit plates with it and I need it to be a minute of man IPSC at reasonable self defense distances exactly where the shot needs to be sent. And it does that well so I am satisfied. However that being said if I ever am going to buy another CHF CL, it will not be from Geissele based on this past experience. Too many other great options to consider like the BCM BFH, Criterion Hybrids or Cores, Sionics, FN (probably the sole source of all other CHF "brands"), and Centurion Arms.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 16 April 2023 at 04:25.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Finally got a 14.5" Geissele barrel. Now I just have to find a KAC URX nut wrench in stock to finish the damn thing.
    URX4?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bill better get his shit together over there, thats BS... On a side note, they sent out their latest sale email last week, so I went to his site only to find that almost every product was out of stock as usual and it wasnt from the sale either, it was like that a month ago... It looks like Bill has taken some buisness advice from the Umbrella Corporation...
    Last edited by Stone; 16 April 2023 at 08:04.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I bought a hand guard from them once. It showed up with bare aluminum showing like someone banged it on the corner of a table or whatever. I attempted to return it but got lectured about how 'it's a tool' and so on and so forth. I told them that might be true but for what I was paying any dents and scratches need to come from MY use. I finally sent it back and got a refund after they reluctantly sent me the stuff to do so. After that I've decided that they live off of the kool aid drinkers and I've never dealt with them again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    For that reason I buy sales from third party retailers. Can return to them and let them deal with the damaged product from the MFR.