Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    BU you find a spot to find some spare mags in stock?
    Yes, I managed to grab three of the 20 rd mags many weeks ago (I forget where) and was happy to find the pistol for a good price online such that I could get it with the standard mags before the WA restriction goes into place. I would like to grab a 25 rd mag, but can't find them, so hopefully will be able to grab one before July 1.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm on the fence about the Sig, but I probably need to grab up a handful of mags just in case I want one later. Dilemas...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm on the fence about the Sig, but I probably need to grab up a handful of mags just in case I want one later. Dilemas...
    Just got the call that I'm cleared by local PD to pick mine up, so I'll be shooting it this weekend. Anything specific you want me to report back on?

While I'm still mostly a "Glock guy", I have been moving big into the Sig 320/365 series so adding the P322 to the line up was an easy sell. The 20 round mag capacity paired with the new WA law just made it more of a "do it now" item. I have a S&W M&P 22 compact tactical, also, and it's a lot of fun to shoot, but it's the only M&P I own.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have never owned a 22 pistol. The sig seems like the a good overall choice between mag capacity, price, and red dot capable. I'm curious of it's reliability and how it performs suppressed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bball212000 View Post
    I have never owned a 22 pistol. The sig seems like the a good overall choice between mag capacity, price, and red dot capable. I'm curious of it's reliability and how it performs suppressed.
    There are lots of videos on Youtube about it. From what I can tell it's very reliable. There is a video linked above where the guy tested 18 different types of 22 ammo back to back. It seems great.

The ONLY thing I have heard people having an issue with is an occasional magazine problem. Apparently the mags have to be loaded correctly or it will induce a stoppage. I've seen several videos where people reference it and they all say the same thing. Basically if you don't get all the rounds seated in the magazine correctly it will cause a problem.

Other than that no one has had any complaints as far as I know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by bball212000 View Post
    Shooting .22lr pistol is about one of the most fun things you can do at the range. I've owned a variety of .22lr pistols and once you get the ammo dialed in, you can usually get your gun to run reliably. I stick to jacketed rounds vs just exposed lead. A Ruger Mark III or IV is a must, followed by your choice of the Sig, Glock 44, FN502, M&P22 and may others.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    Just got the call that I'm cleared by local PD to pick mine up, so I'll be shooting it this weekend. Anything specific you want me to report back on?

While I'm still mostly a "Glock guy", I have been moving big into the Sig 320/365 series so adding the P322 to the line up was an easy sell. The 20 round mag capacity paired with the new WA law just made it more of a "do it now" item. I have a S&W M&P 22 compact tactical, also, and it's a lot of fun to shoot, but it's the only M&P I own.
    General impressions are fine. I'm just curious to see if this is another .22 platform worth getting, just for the magazine capacity. Seems like for awhile everyone putting out a .22lr pistol artificially kept magazine capacities at 10 rounds.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I kept getting this video 'suggested' to me in YouTube so finally I watched it. It's worth looking at for sure.

Apparently this guy is having serious barrel leading issues. In the video Sig eventually acknowledges it. The end result is most of these guys are fine, but there are some samples out there that are not.

No matter how much I like this gun, this is part of the reason I typically am not a guinea pig, I mean early adopter. It's still on my very short 'to buy' list but I am not going to over pay for it. It's not that much of a priority.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Fall shoot starting October 1. Will be wringing mine out with several brands / types of ammo. Will report back. I have a bore scope/camera and will be taking a good look at the inside of the bore. Mine was shipped in June, no idea what the manufacturing date was.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry R View Post
    Fall shoot starting October 1. Will be wringing mine out with several brands / types of ammo. Will report back. I have a bore scope/camera and will be taking a good look at the inside of the bore. Mine was shipped in June, no idea what the manufacturing date was.
    Some speculation is that there was a bad batch of barrels causing this but nobody knows for sure. Most of the guns out there function just fine as far as I know. Either way once you run it through it's paces keep us informed good or bad.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Followup after the fall shoot. I went through five magazines twice - 200 rounds of assorted brands, and types. Evenly mixed, plated and lead. Some of the ammo was at least 20+ years old. I had three light primer strikes (older ammo - but still a light dent in the rim, and they fired second time around). I had no issues with FTF or FTE. I was careful loading the magazines

The barrel is very leaded, and I will be contacting SIG to see what they want to do to remedy the issue. I did a bore-scope video, just so I have something to back up my opinion.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Being an early adopter of anything Sig usually ends up in disappointment. I want one, but good to see them work out the bugs first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Being an early adopter of anything Sig usually ends up in disappointment. I want one, but good to see them work out the bugs first.
    I hear you. I rarely (if ever) early adopt anything. I don't want to be somebody's guinea pig. Even though I was (and still am) excited about this pistol I certainly wasn't about to pay waaay over MSRP for one. That's two strikes not one. Over MSRP, nope. First run? Nope.

I will still get one though, eventually.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I finally bought one of these on a Black Friday sale for a grand total of $349 bucks. I picked it up yesterday and today I took it out to the back yard and shot 80 rounds through it today. First impressions are that I am very happy with it so far. It is extremely accurate too.

Right out of the box the sights were off. I was hitting low and left so I took the allen key they gave me and adjusted the rear sight up and over. I don't have an optic for it yet but soon. That said the rear sight (or the factory sights in general) seem kind of flimsy.

The trigger is also remarkably good for the nature of the firearm. Overall I am very glad that I finally got my hands on one.