Downloads
    Uploads

WA State magazine law question

We are coming to Washington next June to see Olympic National Park and some other places in the area.

Normally when I travel, I bring my G19 and a few mags as a concealed carry. Am I allowed to bring standard 15 round magazines into Washington now? Or am I limited on what capacity I can bring or does it depend on manufacture date?

Don’t want to get arrested once I arrive and get my pistol out of the secure airline hold

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're not supposed to bring in magazines into the state over 10 rounds.

If you were driving, I would tell you to use your best judgement. However, flying? I wouldn't trust TSA not to dime you out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    You're not supposed to bring in magazines into the state over 10 rounds.

If you were driving, I would tell you to use your best judgement. However, flying? I wouldn't trust TSA not to dime you out.
    Flying

I have a couple factory Glock 10s but dang…might as well bring my G43 and like ten mags then

Downloads
    Uploads
    So Former, you got some family out here? Or just checking off some stuff you want to do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    More national parks off the list like Olympic, North Cascades, Mt Rainier etc

Did the Zion, Bryce Canyon, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands, Arches, and Moab trip spring of this year, with the Badlands, Glacier, Yellowstone and Tetons on previous trips.

I’ve seen most east coast stuff except for Biscayne and Dry Tortugas and stuff in Florida

Downloads
    Uploads
    11B, tried to send you a follow-up message but your inbox is full.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Former11B View Post
    More national parks off the list like Olympic, North Cascades, Mt Rainier etc

Did the Zion, Bryce Canyon, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands, Arches, and Moab trip spring of this year, with the Badlands, Glacier, Yellowstone and Tetons on previous trips.

I’ve seen most east coast stuff except for Biscayne and Dry Tortugas and stuff in Florida
    The Grand Staircase is something! Definitely on a scale with that ditch-thingy to the south.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!