Downloads
    Uploads

Comments on Rainier

Just a little praise for something beyond expectations.

Watched a Guns and Tactics video today where Dave was wearing a T-Shirt with "Rainier" on it ... not "Rainier Arms". A pretty cool T-shirt.

I looked at Rainier Arms dot com and all their shirts have both words on them.

So, I place a comment on Dave's YouTube video, asking Dave where he got the shirt. "At the Range in Kansas".

I went to the Rainier Range web site and used the "Contact Us" button to send a comment form to ask about the shirt. I stated that I had a LEO friend whose last name is Rainier, and I wanted to purchase a shirt like Dave was wearing, so I could send it to him.

I received a response from Mr. Ayers saying, "Send me his size and address. I will send him one."

Could not let this go without letting WEVO folks know. Just another, in a very long list of awesome stuff John and his extended team has done.

Dean is a retired LT on the NJ State Police, still working as a consultant. Helluva nice guy, and he will be delighted to get the shirt.

He will be moving to Florida, and wants me to build an AR Pistol for him. He wants a Rainier lower and said, "So I can have an AR with my name on it."
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I actually came here to see if this was about the blow back Rainier has seen regarding the who NYC lawsuit and Rainier having to release customer records.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I actually came here to see if this was about the blow back Rainier has seen regarding the who NYC lawsuit and Rainier having to release customer records.
    Same here. I was wondering if/when someone would bring it up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thought it was the same thing.

But good for Rainier Range! Love to hear that stuff

Downloads
    Uploads
    I spoke to John directly yesterday. His attorney's told him to settle. Part of that was giving up the customer list, but this list would have already been released during discovery and or by subpoena. He was basically stuck between a rock and a hard place.

This also only settles the case with NYC, the State of NY is still suing. Gonna suck for him for awhile.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I still don’t get this. According to federal law it was legal to sell. And is NY suing EVERY place that sold 80% stuff or just ones they think meet a dollar amount and/or volume of distribution level?

And if this is successful it’s only a matter of time before another state does the same thing.

Total BS.