Caliber:

9mm

Barrel:

3.5 Inch Bull Barrel

Frame:

7075 – Billet Precision
    Machined Aluminum

Optic-Ready (Standard):

Fiber Optic, Rear: Dawson Precision® Patented Optic System – Carry or Tactical

Trigger:

4 – 4.5 Ib, Aluminum, Long Curve,
    Anodized Black

Dimensions:

Length 7.1 X Grip Width 1.2 X Height 5.6 – Width At Safeties 1.45 – Weight 22.7oz w/o Optic, Empty – No Mag

Magazines:

3x 16 – Round

Name:  just-smaller.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  146.8 KB
    Name:  CS_fafafa.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  97.8 KB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice, but I just don't see $2500 bucks there. Nothing unique about it, that you can't have done by a custom gun builder. Plus, if they go out of business, I'd guess one would play hell trying to buy mags for it, since they're unique to the gun. Been there...done that with the Brens years ago. On the upside it does look like a very good and functionable piece.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger
    Filthy Stinking Wal Mart Shopper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Nice, but I just don't see $2500 bucks there. Nothing unique about it, that you can't have done by a custom gun builder. Plus, if they go out of business, I'd guess one would play hell trying to buy mags for it, since they're unique to the gun. Been there...done that with the Brens years ago. On the upside it does look like a very good and functionable piece.

FT
    I think you'd have to pay quite a bit for a custom 2011 vs this one. You should try out a Staccato sometime Jimbo. They are great running guns.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    I think you'd have to pay quite a bit for a custom 2011 vs this one. You should try out a Staccato sometime Jimbo. They are great running guns.
    If the opportunity presents itself, I would love too....
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, UW, I suppose I'm still living in the past, where your could get a Les Baer, Wilson Combat or an Ed Brown for 2500 bucks. The past has passed me by, I suppose.
    FT
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Yeah, UW, I suppose I'm still living in the past, where your could get a Les Baer, Wilson Combat or an Ed Brown for 2500 bucks. The past has passed me by, I suppose.
    FT
    An off the shelf WC is going to set you back 3K these days.

Have you noticed the increases across the board lately with firearms? Looks like all the manufacturers who loaded up on raw materials before the height of inflation has finally burned through all of that material.

Downloads
    Uploads
    An off the shelf WC is going to set you back 3K these days.

Have you noticed the increases across the board lately with firearms? Looks like all the manufacturers who loaded up on raw materials before the height of inflation has finally burned through all of that material.
    I'd say you're correct on the costs of materials. Also the replacement costs of those materials are going to be inflated, for a while, even if inflation comes to a screeching halt. And you're correct about WC. Those things are, as well as the other custom builders, freaking expensive. Guess I've been living in a fog for the last few years. Re-thinking this, has me frozen in time with the 2K to 2010's or so price ranges. Glad you brought that up though, somehow I went to living in the past. I was shocked that it was going to cost me just above 1.2K to get my Whitworth Mauser fitted with a custom composite stock that I'm taking to Africa with me. I had a McMillan stock mad in the very early 2000's for 300 Weatherby for about half that or less. Those days are OVER.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 7 November 2022 at 23:17.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    Jim: on a good note, the feed issues with the SA Prodigy 2011 have been corrected with a simple mag swap. I dug that gun when I first saw it, and would've bought one on the spot that day, but it had warts exposed pretty quickly in the reviews. I'm still going to wait to hear what SA's final answer is, but I presume some small design changes are coming to their $70 mags.

Also, I doubt STI/staccato goes anywhere soon. They're pretty popular, but then again, anybody could pull a Robar, and say fuggit in the height of their popularity.

Last, if you think WC and Baer are big bucks (fuck yeah, they are!), don't look up makers like Heirloom Precision, Cabot Guns and JJFU!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Last, if you think WC and Baer are big bucks (fuck yeah, they are!), don't look up makers like Heirloom Precision, Cabot Guns and JJFU!
    Yeah, that's all true. My best 1911's are still as good as they ever were so I really don't need a mega buck new one in the safe. Plus I can't shoot RDS pistols. I tried and tried and they just don't work for me. I used to shoot a few friendly bowling pin matches and tried them then with no luck. I'm just going to set back and be happy with my current 1911 style guns.
    NRA Life Member
    Deplorables Life Member
    Bible and Gun Clinger

Downloads
    Uploads
    https://staccato2011.com/handguns-2/staccato-cs/

Name:  staccato.png
Views: 1376
Size:  919.6 KB

Staccato CS

Caliber:

9mm

Barrel:

3.5 Inch Bull Barrel

Frame:

7075 – Billet Precision
    Machined Aluminum

Optic-Ready (Standard):

Fiber Optic, Rear: Dawson Precision® Patented Optic System – Carry or Tactical

Trigger:

4 – 4.5 Ib, Aluminum, Long Curve,
    Anodized Black

Dimensions:

Length 7.1 X Grip Width 1.2 X Height 5.6 – Width At Safeties 1.45 – Weight 22.7oz w/o Optic, Empty – No Mag

Magazines:

3x 16 – Round

Name:  just-smaller.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  146.8 KB
    Name:  CS_fafafa.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  97.8 KB
    I won a raffle recently and got my first staccato a c2. love it. also rented the P, and XL. I know these are "production 2011s" but I really enjoy shooting them. I want the whole collection. cant wait to try this one out