Hey guys, I've been using this setup for a while now. I get decent images, but my camera is old & busted and I could use more light. It's a Canon Digital Rebel that my friend saved - it was waterlogged and he got it working but several features don't work, such as the flash and Live View. I've used it a lot and I think I'm finally to the point where I believe I've exceeded the capabilities of the camera and setup.

I want to create a bigger, better setup to accommodate large items such as a full-length AR15. This will be necessary to post photos for my upcoming Stickman 50K giveaway rifle build.

I also want to do some video work with a green screen, so I need continuous lighting and lots of it.

I have about 150 square feet of space that I can dedicate to a studio. It will be multi-purpose, so it would be nice if everything were easily moveable & stowable so that I could rearrange for various work. I have to do a lot with this limited space, and I only have a couple 15 Amp outlets nearby so power efficiency is also a huge concern.

Should I try to find another, larger self-contained lightbox? Or build a setup myself? What lights would you recommend? Do you use a lighted table? Are specific fabrics important or will bed sheets work?

I'm more interested in feedback about the lightbox and the lighting. I'll upgrade the camera too, but that is a much more personal-preference kind of decision.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!