Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    I just want to thank the bartender for keeping this joint open. I looked at TOS for 5 minutes and I feel like I need to steel brush my soul. It might not be busy here, but at least there isn't all the sillyass bickering going on like some places!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just want to thank the bartender for keeping this joint open. I looked at TOS for 5 minutes and I feel like I need to steel brush my soul. It might not be busy here, but at least there isn't all the sillyass bickering going on like some places!
    LOL, That's exactly how I feel when I log into TOS or m4c. I'm like.... I see nothing has changed. I'll be back in 6 months to check in...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have found myself wondering, could these people really behave like this in actual interpersonal relationships? Do they behave like this in public with actual other people? At first I thought no way, they must just behave this way online intentionally, then I realized how much time they spend on there, in an anonymous virtual environment. Likely because they are not welcomed in actual live human public circles. Just my opinion here of course.

I used to think that I too was either one of them or becoming just like them. Then one day after long logging off, I took a look at a thread that interested me. I saw the same miserably insufferable people causing the same drama.

One more thing here to note: Interesting what one see's beneath it all while lurking. The TOS agitators, provocateur's trying to engineer changes. The fallacy game is strong. There's a definite emotional investment thing going on. I saw a long time Aimpoint hater finally admit that he suffered astigmatism and had to sell off his Aimpoints and was sour at the money he lost but will not admit that's why he tries to steer people from them, lol.

I am not a fan of people who will not admit the truth and so they create reasons to bicker with. Just say the reason, no respectable person is going to shame them on it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If those clowns over there actually spent more time using and shooting their gear they wouldnt have all the time for the keyboard drama.
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads