Thanks again for having me, hopefully I can contribute or pass the time with here and there.

About myself:

21 year retired US Army veteran. Three combat deployments, was shot at a bunch but never got a chance to return fire. I am still suffering from one VBIED that gave me a documented TBI (as well as some missing teeth). My door is open 24/7 to anyone going through problems and need an ear to vent at.

Avid shooter who still tries to continuously evolve. A class at Gunsite had re-forged the fire within me to progress and not stay stagnant. I have met some great people there, especially with Freddie Blish and Lew Gosnell. I am friends with Alan Normandy of Battlecomp (local to me) and Evan Moyer of Shoot Steel. I listen to what Ash Hess and Jason Seehafer has to say even when I don't agree, and am a fan of Roger Wang's work in the industry.

I don't care for the caliber wars, Glock versus 1911 versus wheel gun bickering's, or the brand battles because I consider all of it idiotic, divisional, and useless. I treat everyone as I would in person, with respect until they've unearned that by being disrespectful. I'm allergic to edginess, trolls who project themselves, people who cannot refrain from superimposing themselves, and mall operators. I prefer to not buy made in China parts, accessories, and optics. I also believe in live and let live, meaning if someone wants to arm themselves with something that I don't like, I think none of it but will only interfere because of safety reasons like small of the back carry as an example. I absolutely do not like people trying to tell me what to own, what to carry, what I only need, what I don't need, and whatever else for BS. I tune those types out to be honest because they're no longer relevant IMO.

One trivial thing about me before closing:

Inside my range bag I will always have a Model 10-5 with me, that I probably will not fire much if at all. It's my memorial gun to a departed friend who passed from stage 4 that he had gotten most likely from Desert Storm while serving in the USN. If I take that gun with me (he bequeathed this gun to me in his will after he had passed) then in my mind I am still taking him shooting with me. That's the gun he loved to OWB carry to the range and shoot all the time.

Once again, thank you for accepting me.