Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the response. I can forget the whole trust part. Only the 3 lowers are in it so simple enough to just de-register them when I’m closer to the end.

I’t the process of selling the 7 cans to an individual without him being in legal jeopardy at some point that is unknown to me. I was hoping someone here had sold an NFA item to an individual and could tell me the process. But I need to make a new will anyway so will look for an NFA attorney who can do that too.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Uffdaphil View Post
    Thanks for the response. I can forget the whole trust part. Only the 3 lowers are in it so simple enough to just de-register them when I’m closer to the end.

I’t the process of selling the 7 cans to an individual without him being in legal jeopardy at some point that is unknown to me. I was hoping someone here had sold an NFA item to an individual and could tell me the process. But I need to make a new will anyway so will look for an NFA attorney who can do that too.
    Selling the cans is the same as when you bought them

The buyer(s) fill out and submit form 4s and payments to the ATF with your info as the seller. When the stamps come to you, you can send them on with the buyer.

However, if you pass away without selling them, you can put in a will who can inherit them (unsure if it has to be immediate family or how far the relationship goes) and they can fill out ATF Form 5s for tax free transfer (one time deal I think)