People have long been trying to crack that code in getting their handguns to be as flat as possible, from comps, adding weight to the front in guide rods or useful tools like flashlights for PID with, to various ammo weights in velocity increases or decreasing.

You really have to pick and chooses your battles for which is being chosen in conjunction with and why.

For my nightstand and secondary for SHTF, I want as flat as possible, firing very fast 9mm NATO speeds 124 grains or as close to at 1,200 FPS because that's what my G45 really likes to hit like a laser in accuracy. That means comp if the Radian works out (they misplaced my package and now saying arrival this Monday lol -_-), and a two cell TLR1-HL. I may even try a tungsten guide rod from GS, or the one from Radian for their barrel and comp.

For EDC, the 365X Macro gives me a more shootable gun and with more ammo than either the 43X or the 48. The Sig is also easier to carry that prints less than either Slimline Glocks at appendix with it's reduced angle grip plus with way more comfort at AIWB than the 48 but with more velocity and a longer guide rod than the 43X. If being away from home it can be modularly adapted by the addition of a light to use in another holster at strong side which is great for nightstand duties at hotels, guest rooms, etc.