Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by FortTom View Post
    Thanks for the tip but I have small(ish) hands and the 43X grip fits me great! I did buy a Pyramid trigger, double diamond connector, two extra mags and a tungsten guide rod for the new 43X and a new set of TruGlo tritium sights today also so I'm tapped out for this week, anyway.
    FT
    Did you consider the Shield Arms metal magazines for extra capacity?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    No BU I didn't. I just bought 2 extra 43.X Glock mags. Didn't know about the others, to be honest. Maybe I'll check some out in a c
    ouple of weeks. I've got time for all that other stuff I bought to get here and me to install it and check 'em out. Between the Radian project and this new 43X I'm getting a little fried.

Edit: I looked at those mags. Didn't know they were $50 bucks each, that you have to change mag releases and then you're OEM 10 round mags won't work. 10+1 is a comfortable number for me in a slimmed down, compact design so I'm pretty sure I won't be making that mod. Does look interesting though if a person were inclined to do it.

FT
    Last edited by FortTom; 24 March 2024 at 05:52.
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerUp View Post
    I'd do PSA Micro Dagger 15's before I would Shield 15 rounders, bunch of mixed results out there for Shield, meanwhile to PSA ones just need a break in period thagt can be shortened down by wiping everything on the inside down and use the mag a few times.