Downloads
    Uploads

Update to Radian Ram Jet and comp Gen 3 mod.

Liked the GStore Pyramid Trigger system on my 43X so much that I bought the Pyramid Ver 2 Trigger/plunger/spring etc. kit for my Gen3 Glock with the Radian Barrel and Comp. Only keeping a couple of springs fairly stock for about a 4lb trigger pull for an ultimatley SD pistol. Hopefully it's the Glock from Hades, minus the 2lb. trigger. Anyone else used the same kit from the GlockStore? hoping to get back to the range soon with various bullet weights. Comments/questions/critisism welcom for folks with similiar mods. Thanks ahead. Just because I can, should I shoot 115gn for SD, or with the better muzzle flip/recoil should I fling 147 gn. HP's at a bad guy with bad intentions? Thanks, ahead.

FT
    NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im a big fan of "heavy for caliber rounds" but I would try everything you have on hand...
    The best way to survive a violent encounter is to be the one inflicting the most violence.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post
    Im a big fan of "heavy for caliber rounds" but I would try everything you have on hand...
    I pretty much agree with the "heavy for caliber" philosophy, since 99% of the time, self defense is going to be well under 10 yards. Unless you have an active shooter situation. That debate could take up the site owners entire storage space.

NRA Life Member
    Basket full of Deplorables Life Member