Page 194 of 248 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 3707
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SINNER View Post
    And this is why I consider the MBT garbage. I’ve had 2 and shot 2 others and not one of the triggers felt the same. Different resets on each and one was gritty and showed wear on the sear after 40 rounds. If I wanted a low quality mass produced trigger I’d just change the spring on a milspec and save $50.
    I've heard and know you're love for the MBT before. I'd just offer that even SSAs haven't been consistent for me either. But I also know you're not a SSA devotee, as well. So I guess at the end of the day, we all have to roll with what we prefer and somehow the universe will continue to exist.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by gatordev View Post
    I've heard and know you're love for the MBT before. I'd just offer that even SSAs haven't been consistent for me either. But I also know you're not a SSA devotee, as well. So I guess at the end of the day, we all have to roll with what we prefer and somehow the universe will continue to exist.
    I would agree with you there, a few of my SSA's aren't as consistent.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will claim the SS-A fanboy pennant. Nothing beats it for consistency in my book. The SD-C is nice for slight change, and I like the consistent "wall". I also feel the enhanced models are just too light for anything but competitors. To each his own, and they all suck except mine!!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Today only (7/28/2018) ...

Name:  2018-07-28_9-58-38.jpg
Views: 352
Size:  145.1 KB
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    I will claim the SS-A fanboy pennant. Nothing beats it for consistency in my book. The SD-C is nice for slight change, and I like the consistent "wall". I also feel the enhanced models are just too light for anything but competitors. To each his own, and they all suck except mine!!
    Have you tried the SSP? I replaced a KAC with SSP......it’s pretty amazing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    RighttoBear is moving facilities and selling a lot of things for cost.

https://www.righttobear.com/discount...rts-s/1913.htm
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by tact View Post
    Have you tried the SSP? I replaced a KAC with SSP......it’s pretty amazing.
    Is that the new true single stage? Not familiar with it, but willing to try it my KAC blaster. Its wearing an SSA right now, but I have a final small frame build coming online soon that can take it.
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    https://www.larue.com/products/larue...bt-2s-trigger/

For $87, it might be time to try out a MBT or three.
    I'm a huge fan of my SSAs, but may just have to give these a go. I wonder if LaRue will honor their warranty if the MBT if used in a Sig MPX, unlike Geissele.

Geissele initially stated they would honor their warranty on triggers used in an MPX, then back-peddled on that statement, leaving people who purchased their product out to dry. They then said an MPX specific trigger was on the way, but was delayed, and delayed again, and now isn't even mentioned on their website. I've emailed Geissele three times in the last month asking about the MPX SSA, and have yet to receive a reply. I don't know what Geissele's problem is, but between their inability to reply to customer inquiries, the nearly three years worth of stringing people along with promises of a trigger for the MPX, and them basically telling their customers to eat shit if something breaks in an MPX, i'm about done with them.
    "It's time to start slapping people." - George Carlin

NRA Life Member | SAF Life Member | FPC Member

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    FWIW, I had an order with Larue and one of the items was a MBT. Everything else shipped this week except the trigger. Looks like their new assembly line still isn't keeping up. Not really an issue for my needs, but just be aware it might be a bit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    FWIW, I had an order with Larue and one of the items was a MBT. Everything else shipped this week except the trigger. Looks like their new assembly line still isn't keeping up. Not really an issue for my needs, but just be aware it might be a bit.
    Ordered mine a few weeks ago, hasn't shipped, says backordered when I look at the status. I'm sure they got a ton of orders. I'll probably get a few more if the price holds down the road.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the heads up. I emailed LaRue this morning about MPX compatibility, received the following reply: "We do not recommend our trigger to be used in a 9mm rifle/pistol from any manufacturer." Looks like my search for a decent trigger for the MPX continues...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I emailed LaRue this morning about MPX compatibility, received the following reply: "We do not recommend our trigger to be used in a 9mm rifle/pistol from any manufacturer." Looks like my search for a decent trigger for the MPX continues...
    I saw on one of Uwone77's Triggercon videos that CMC is now making a trigger pack that is dedicated for 9mm use.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by alamo5000 View Post
    I saw on one of Uwone77's Triggercon videos that CMC is now making a trigger pack that is dedicated for 9mm use.
    That will be worth a look. Thanks for the info!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwing View Post
    That will be worth a look. Thanks for the info!

Downloads
    Uploads
    MEN 56 grain, my favorite M193, is in stock at SGAmmo for $309/case of 1020. Not much more than Wolf Gold.

https://www.sgammo.com/product/223-5...ermany-men556a
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode