Page 13 of 65 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    New to the sight, looks like you have something special here. I got tired of other sights and their EE problems. Too many whelchers and some sights need to grow a set and step up and start locking certain people out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome gentlemen.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindcrime Opr8r View Post
    New to the sight, looks like you have something special here. I got tired of other sights and their EE problems. Too many whelchers and some sights need to grow a set and step up and start locking certain people out.
    Welcome aboard. I couldn't agree more. Glad you are part of the group.

Downloads
    Uploads

Have long been impressed with your site, especially the emphasis on information, as opposed to opinion. Elsewhere, the former seems to be in short supply, while the latter predominates. So, I congratulate the founders and the members for staying on target. At the moment, my focus (pun intended) is optics, so I ask your indulgence if my contributions are only occasional and somewhat narrow. As time goes along, I promise to be more active.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome HumblePie, glad to have you aboard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Let me stop by and say hello!

I've been lurking around here for a few weeks now and after I read two threads by Stick I couldn't resist signing up. I'm currently a college student working towards my AA degree (almost done!) and look forward, thereafter, to a military career; I aim toward a position as an Armorer in the USMC or USAF, but as I'm sure some here know, you can't always get the job you want. I've been interested in firearms ever since I nearly killed a group of men from church while they took me on a hunting trip (Let's just say, it isn't wise to kneel and track a flying bird with your shotgun while in the center of a group of six standing men), but enough of terrible childhood memories.

If asked the main reason I visit here, perhaps I would have to say, to learn more about the mechanical and ballistic workings of mainly, the M16/AR 15 family of firearms. I've been studying firearms since I was 16 and haven't lost a bit of interest in the years since then; though I am unfortunately not in a position where I have access to machining tools, I haven't been discouraged from creating my own firearm designs on paper - if only I had the power to make them real, and see if they work more than just on paper.

Most of this research, is motivated now not only by a curiosity, but the prospect that perhaps it'll become of real use in the military, and even in a civilian career.

A wonderful place of information you have here, I look forward to contributing what I can, and perhaps learning something too.

Stick's two articles that brought me here (I think I found them on arfcom or something.)
    http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...ide-and-Review
    http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...ur-AR15-layout...

On another subject - John Moses Browning was an amazing man.
    The man who trains with his century old rifle is more deadly than the untrained man who is equipped with the newest, most terrifying impliments of war.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just realized that stopping in to say hello was on my list of things to do and I've some where along the lines lost my list.

I've been a member for some time now and absolutely love the photos and information I've found here. I'm a 26 year old engineer living in Milwaukee, WI and working in the hydraulics industry (mobile transmissions). I've been a long time long gun shooter for hunting and sport, and have shot pistols for a few years at some local ranges. My latest endeavor has been customizing a piston driven AR and I'm now moving into higher end handguns and home built SBR's. Eventually I do hope to get some experience shooting in 3 gun matches. Anyone who has local information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for having me and I'm extremely excited to be here!!! Great people and a great wealth of knowledge!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Gentlemen!

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's up guys. New to WEVO! Good group of guys and I hope to learn more about the AR-15 and other interesting topics here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hello all hailing from WA. always looking for new ideas and gear.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to you both!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whats up guys. Im Brandon from North Carolina.
    Ive been trolling around the site for a while and see many things that catch my interest (product reviews mostly).
    Ive looked on the other boards (M4C.net and ARFcom) and they seem like a place for net ninja/ mall ninjas/ and board ninjas. Im sure there are people that know a lot on those sites but it seems that if you dont go shoot 1000 rounds every trip or have a BCM/Colt/Noveske you aint nothin and youre gun is junk.
    I love reading about how the AR runs and what makes the difference between a good one and a great one, attention to detail mostly and process/QC.
    I got my Spikes ML about 4-5 months ago and built one of thier lower with a DD LPK and Magpul gear and enjoy pistol shooting as well. I wish I could go shoot more but time and finances dictate other wise.
    Hope to learn some more about these rifles from the very knowledgeable people here.
    Brandon

Downloads
    Uploads