Page 15 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Gentlemen!

Downloads
    Uploads

New Member - Minimum8

I am a new member to WEVO and wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am a law enforcement officer in the NW by trade and love my job. I am also a state certified handgun and shotgun instructor for my department. I have been impressed with the setup and professionalism of this forum and hope to be able to add to it. What I think is great is that everyone knows a little something different about different things. I look forward conversing with other members in the future.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not a new member but I've checked the site pretty frequently for a while and find it to be very informative without the BS common to some other gun boards.

As for me, I'm just a civvie who enjoys shooting, gear, and the opportunity to learn more. I'm sure that I will continue to find something here to satisfy each of those hobbies.

Thanks for having me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey! Trying to get used to this forum but I like everything so far. Quick question to Mod or Admin, I'm restricted from posting attachments so no pics? Trying to figure out when I could. Or what I need to do to unlock restrictions. I went to put a pic up of a gun to introduce myself and got a mesg saying I needed to wait for Admin approval. Just trying to figure out how long my leash is. :) Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

Welcome gentlemen!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CLICKBANGBANG View Post
    Hey! Trying to get used to this forum but I like everything so far. Quick question to Mod or Admin, I'm restricted from posting attachments so no pics? Trying to figure out when I could. Or what I need to do to unlock restrictions. I went to put a pic up of a gun to introduce myself and got a mesg saying I needed to wait for Admin approval. Just trying to figure out how long my leash is. :) Thanks.
    Check with John Hwang or Army Chief. They should be able to help out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you trying to insert an attachment? Or add an image?

You shouldn't be restricted from adding an image. Are you clicking on the "Insert Image" icon in the message response box menu?

ETA:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep. URL was dropped into the image box. Message popped up once I hit submit post saying waiting for Admin approval.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Huh. Well, I guess Admin will need to take a look at your account.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm trying to figure out why you can post here, and you can't post in other places (there are two of you having this issue). The admin panel shows both of you as registered members and with no limitations on posting.

Where are you trying to post an image from? What is the image hosting site?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Host is tiny pic. Bummer part is I put together a large post for the "explain your AR-15 setup" thread that I think was dumped on submission.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Host is tiny pic. Bummer part is I put together a large post for the "explain your AR-15 set up" thread, and I think it was dumped on submission.

Downloads
    Uploads
    CLICKBANGBANG
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.

I'm getting the above when I tried to post an image. Host is tiny pic. Sample pic URL-

http://oi53.tinypic.com/2qcfneq.jpg

Downloads
    Uploads
    omg.... Tryed to post from iphone and it went nowhere. Typed up this post, edited it after submission, and it was trashed. Somehow. Second time I am typing this.... Trying to get use to this forum after running on so many others is making me a better typer.

I'm getting a message saying that Admin has to approve the the post before it will be submitted upon submission of anything with a image. My permission rights are still restricted. Host is tiny pic. Bummer part is I put together a larger post for the "explain your AR-15 set up" thread, and I think it was dumped on submission. Sample of pic URL-

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bizarre. Your image shows up fine when I post it. Can you try posting the image address "http://oi53.tinypic.com/2qcfneq.jpg" with [img] and the beginning and [/url] at the end (no spaces) and see what happens.