Page 21 of 65 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Downloads
    Uploads
    Migrated here from arfcom. Although I still visit them, I feel that there's much better content & people here compared to them. Also on M4carbine. Loving it so far!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome anto!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ran across this forum about a month ago and it is the FIRST and only forum I belong to ! The site is informative, professional and entertaining. I am a Marine and a gun aficionado ( 5 syllable word there) and entertain myself with all things firearm related which I share with friends. I'm the gun guy at work which is both good and bad! I work in the aviation field.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to Weapon Evolution Facemate.

Aviation here as well.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello.

Well, I've been a member here for a couple of months but haven't chimed in. I've never been one to post on forums for fear of starting a fight But I'm pretty sure the folks here at WEVO aren't the kind that get bent out of shape simply because you have a differing opinion. So far all I've seen is a good group who are interested in hearing honest opinions - differing views and perspectives being welcomed.

So I'll try to contribute. Please keep in mind that I'm not LEO or military. All I can do is give my sincere evaluation of how things work for me. I'm not ashamed to admit when I do something stupid. The problem is that when I'm being stupid, I may not know it. So please tell me when you think I'm making a mistake.

I've always been a handgun guy. I've also always been left eye dominant, so I never really liked rifles. Well I sucked it up and started shooting lefty. It was weird at first but I made the adjustment. I only recently got bit by the AR bug (about 2 years ago). I started off with a DD M4v2. It looks a bit different now.

I'm finishing up a 6.5 Grendel build. Before you chastise me for being stupid by not building a 6.8, please note that it will likely be my next build. I did research the 6.5 vs 6.8, and in the end I determined that the 6.5 guys love them, and there's no convincing the 6.8 guys that a 6.5 is better. So why not have both? Then I'll decide for myself.

Anyway...glad to be on board. PM me if you want. I'll try to post some information on my build in the appropriate thread.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Guys:

New to the site, stumbled across it one night and ended up reading for an hour+. I have to say, this is one of the most informative, no BS websites I've found in a loong time. I gotta give props to Quib for his outstanding tutorials. That is some of the best info I have ever picked up on-line.

Look forward to hanging out with you guys and sharing ideas, especially concerning nylon gear rigging, repair, or do-it-yourself projects.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello. Balding civilian with an evil black rifle habit here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Diz View Post
    Hey Guys:

New to the site, stumbled across it one night and ended up reading for an hour+. I have to say, this is one of the most informative, no BS websites I've found in a loong time. I gotta give props to Quib for his outstanding tutorials. That is some of the best info I have ever picked up on-line.

Look forward to hanging out with you guys and sharing ideas, especially concerning nylon gear rigging, repair, or do-it-yourself projects.
    Thanks Diz, and Welcome to Weapon Evolution.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard guys. Don't worry, everyone is welcome here. There are no egos here and everyone will be treated with respect. Even the 6.5 Grendel shooters. LOL.

Downloads
    Uploads
    • Rodman24
    • AdamCarter
    • David14

Welcome to Weapon Evolution.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome all.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all,

Started working on my first AR last year... Don't foresee ever stopping...
    Found a few posts on WEVO through some google searching and fell in love pretty quickly.
    zombaid

Downloads
    Uploads
    Does this mean I'm no longer the newbie now? I mean on the forum. I have a long way to go with the AR before I'll start thinking I might know something.

Welcome everyone! This site is top notch. Great questions and great answers everywhere you look.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Ben Franklin