Page 23 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Fonz.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know that I have been a member for a bit now. And have made several posts before this one. Just wanting to say hello and take my hat off to the staff and some of the senior members here. It is quite obvious that you guys walk the walk, as it is a part of your daily duties in your "real world" professions to do so, and how refreshing it is to know that and see that in your work here. The advice and critiques here are very sound and can be assured that its coming from first hand, real life experience and wisdom, not just some lame regurgitation of the same ol' same ol' that some misinformed individual read somewhere and decided to take it as his own personal experience and opinion.
    I literally re-read some threads and pick up on things that I missed before. The staff here is truly dedicated to this lifestyle and very well rounded. I cant even imagine the combined years of experience you all have together.
    Anyway, Im just your average joe who is a firearms enthusiast and has been all my life. And as of late, I have chosen the AR-15 platform for my primary defensive system. It feels good to know that a place like Weapons Evolution is around so I can lurk and soak up some good down to earth references for the system and a lot of other systems as well.
    Anyway, back to lurking. Just wanted to say thank you for all your time and effort to bring a forum like this to the public.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome DAO.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Howdy everyone-

I'm going to consider myself "new" here as well. Been registered since Jan 2010 but as you can see I have a low post count (need to improve that and stop lurking).

Get out and shoot this weekend!

Downloads
    Uploads
    DOA, thanks for the kind words about the forum. The username reminds me of the DAO Beretta that I was issued at one time.
    BH, glad to have you joining us.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello,

I am here to read and learn more about shooting sports and equipment. Glad to have found this forum, looks like I have a lot of reading to do. Looking forward to it.

Willie B.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Willie.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello! My name is John.

Long time gun supporter and huge forum nerd.

I found this site by checking out Stickman's Flickr Page. I heard WE was looking for some wallpapers and I wanted to throw some of mine in the pile. But the more I look around, the more I like it here.

I look forward to learning and talking to you gents.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello all, lurking over here for a few days and decided to join the group. Have shot for years but I'm new to tactical weapons and the information here is mind blowing. When you're as new to the disipline as I am, it's best to sit back and learn before opening your mouth. Soon I hope to be a regular participant of the forum with something to add.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to Weapon Evolution.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi all. I'm a LEO from CA and have been shooting for many years now, but being fairly young and with a young family I don't have the money to waste on stuff that I'm not going to use or like. I joined recently after looking at a lot of the postings and seeing some very insightful questions, comments and reviews. Thanks to all of the staff and members for making this a quality website and resource.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am nobodyspecial. I found Weapon Evolution in my quest to find a firearms site that is more about firearms and less about the stupidity that plagues other popular AR-15 sites. I have been to Iraq twice, and am just looking for a place with some good info, as I am always trying to increase my knowledge base.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to Weapon Evolution.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been lurking and reading for a few weeks now as I put a patrol rifle together. Lot's of good info in here, and the pics are awsome. 16 year LEO, but fairly new to the AR platform.

Michigan, unless someone has a better place for me.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I signed up a while ago and have been creeping around on here... I suppose I will put a post up on this thread finally... I have been into firearms my whole life, My father started me off early in life. I have 2.5 years in as a LEO in West Michigan. I am 25 years old and have a bachelor's degree in criminal Justice. I really appreciate this form and I have been on some other forms that are not nearly as nice. I guess I would like to thank everyone for the information I have gained so far and I will add to the forum whenever possible.
    Law Enforcement "It's a Calling and a Passion Not a Job"