Downloads
    Uploads

Anvil Arms lowers?

Anyone have one of these? Are they good quality?

TIA,

TS

Downloads
    Uploads
    TS,

A lower receiver is simply a shell, and its in spec or its not. I've not heard much bad in the way of the AA lowers, but I haven't heard a lot about them in general. I'm not sure who makes them for AA.

Is there a reason you are looking for the AA lower, or is it something that is available at a decent price?

Downloads
    Uploads

AA lowers

Tried to get a couple but was told all are being used for builds, to check back. I was looking at these becuase AA ( Anvil Arms ) lowers are marked multi cal. and who knows if cal of upper will have to match lower cal marking someday . Also I am a blacksmith and thought the logo would be noval.
    Last edited by Mike91A; 1 December 2007 at 21:11. Reason: larity

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    TS,

A lower receiver is simply a shell, and its in spec or its not. I've not heard much bad in the way of the AA lowers, but I haven't heard a lot about them in general. I'm not sure who makes them for AA.

Is there a reason you are looking for the AA lower, or is it something that is available at a decent price?
    They're supposed to be a decent price. They offer custom engraving on their lowers. I was really checking for another guy and thought I'd run it buy some knowledgeable people... I've still got two lowers that need uppers...

TS

5.56 Five0 Guest
    I have used one for a build for a fellow LEO. The fit and finish was nice. All the forging slag etc. was removed for aesthetic reasons too. It reminded me of RRA and Denny's Global Tactical lowers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Cool, 556!

Thanks,

TS

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have one (I have one of their uppers as well). Top notch stuff and excellent personal service. Buy with confidence.

Mudfoot Guest
    I have several build using Anvil Arms lowers and LPKs. They are very high quality, at a great price. Buy with confidence from Jon @ Anvil.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mudfoot View Post
    I have several build using Anvil Arms lowers and LPKs. They are very high quality, at a great price. Buy with confidence from Jon @ Anvil.
    Thanks

TS