Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor-TNVC View Post
    Thanks, very cool over here...Like a backyard group of guys smoking cigars and showing off some VERY nice gear!
    .... and playing with new toys.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I put my name in the hat to get one of these Magpul lowers.

If I get one...

I bet I'll be the only guy with an A2 grip and an old Colt 4 POS stock on it.

jackal2001 Guest
    I can't believe that you would actually spend money on a product that has no benefit over a standard forged lower markm. Guess times are changing.

Well there was one post that magpul stated the lowers would be out at the end of November, but we all know how that goes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I already know this probably a silly question but here goes........

When are the Pmag Ranger floor plates going to be available? I guess the question really is... Are they going to available to the general public at some point?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by erslll View Post
    I already know this probably a silly question but here goes........

When are the Pmag Ranger floor plates going to be available? I guess the question really is... Are they going to available to the general public at some point?

Yes they are. The PMAG Ranger Plates are in prototype stage, and are going to be released as a production item. Magpul no longer gives release dates due to the complaints they have gotten when estimated release dates have fallen behind.

There is no question that they are coming for the LE/ MIL/ Civilian markets.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Yes they are. The PMAG Ranger Plates are in prototype stage, and are going to be released as a production item. Magpul no longer gives release dates due to the complaints they have gotten when estimated release dates have fallen behind.

There is no question that they are coming for the LE/ MIL/ Civilian markets.

Very cool!

I completely understand Magpul's new policy on release dates and apologize if I came off sounding like a smart apple.

On to another PMAG question. Is anyone else not having luck with .204 Ruger shells and the PMAGs?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You didn't come across poorly at all, and thankyou for that. There is no problem asking about items and release dates, but when people start complaining and crying about not having an item that isn't in production status, I have little use that style of comment.

Tac71 Guest
    Stick Great Photo's. Quick question any time lines on the Ranger Plate for the Pmags? Looks clean...

Tac71 Guest
    Guys I apologize for the last post I had not gotten through all the threads looks like you guys beat me to the punch... Little Cherry......